Login or Sign Up

Forums in Zurich > Zurich > Professional Dancers/Performers/Athletes in Zurich?

Only members can see photos
Only members can see names and photos
Professional Dancers/Performers/Athletes in Zurich?

Hi everyone,

As a fine art photographer, my greatest pleasure comes from working with dancers (ballet/modern/interpretive), athletes and performers (of the acrobatic/circus variety).

If you, or someone you know, is a dancer or performer and you would like to work with an award-winning, internationally recognized photographer, then please let me know. I have my studio in Zürich and I would be happy to meet you to talk about my upcoming projects.

This is 100% serious, it's my passion and dream, I have worked with talented dancers, members of Cirque du Soleil and many others. If you have an amazing talent, or you work for a company or show, I would really like to talk to you, send me an email.

Best regards,

Bryon Paul McCartney
[email protected] 

The text you are quoting:

Hi everyone,

As a fine art photographer, my greatest pleasure comes from working with dancers (ballet/modern/interpretive), athletes and performers (of the acrobatic/circus variety).

If you, or someone you know, is a dancer or performer and you would like to work with an award-winning, internationally recognized photographer, then please let me know. I have my studio in Zürich and I would be happy to meet you to talk about my upcoming projects.

This is 100% serious, it's my passion and dream, I have worked with talented dancers, members of Cirque du Soleil and many others. If you have an amazing talent, or you work for a company or show, I would really like to talk to you, send me an email.

Best regards,

Bryon Paul McCartney
[email protected] 

bpmccartneyFeb 28, 2011 @ 18:24
Your Reply:
Reply  Reply With Quote  Thank Poster
! Report to Admin

4 Replies | 1769 Views      |  Send to friend

Re: Professional Dancers/Performers/Athletes in Zurich?
Post 1

I should also mention, although much of my work is fine art nude, I also shoot non0nude work and I am working on several projects. So, please don't be put off by see these images I posted and please do not assume that I am only looking for dancers/performers at her level. I have a wide range of projects.

I should also mention, although much of my work is fine art nude, I also shoot non0nude work and I am working on several projects. So, please don't be put off by see these images I posted and please do not assume that I am only looking for dancers/performers at her level. I have a wide range of projects.

bpmccartney, Feb 28, 2011 @ 19:03
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 2

great pictures!

great pictures!

Anto Bo, Mar 1, 2011 @ 00:15
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 3

Thank you!

Thank you!

bpmccartney, Mar 1, 2011 @ 10:18
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 4

Stunning images!

Stunning images!

Ashleigh O' Gorman, Mar 6, 2012 @ 12:48
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
4 Replies | 1769 Views      |  Send to friend

Feedback Form