Login or Sign Up

Forums in Zurich > Zurich > Qualified Primary Teacher looking to babysit and/or tutor

Only members can see photos
Only members can see names and photos
Qualified Primary Teacher looking to babysit and/or tutor

Hello! 

I am a qualified Scottish Primary Teacher and I am currently working in Zurich as a nanny. I care for 1 year old twins and a 7 year old boy. I am planning to work and travel around New Zealand for a year so I am looking to earn some extra money to fund my trip :) I am able to babysit and/or tutor during the weekends and most evenings. I also have a free day from nannying on Thursdays so I am potentially free the whole day. 

Please get in contact if you are interested in having a regular or occasional babysitter/tutor and I will happily let you know more details. My email address is [email protected].

Many thanks, 

Katy Pendry

The text you are quoting:

Hello! 

I am a qualified Scottish Primary Teacher and I am currently working in Zurich as a nanny. I care for 1 year old twins and a 7 year old boy. I am planning to work and travel around New Zealand for a year so I am looking to earn some extra money to fund my trip :) I am able to babysit and/or tutor during the weekends and most evenings. I also have a free day from nannying on Thursdays so I am potentially free the whole day. 

Please get in contact if you are interested in having a regular or occasional babysitter/tutor and I will happily let you know more details. My email address is [email protected].

Many thanks, 

Katy Pendry

Katy PendryMay 8, 2012 @ 09:56
Your Reply:
Reply  Reply With Quote  Thank Poster
! Report to Admin

0 Replies | 742 Views      |  Send to friend

No replies posted yet.
0 Replies | 742 Views      |  Send to friend

Feedback Form