Login or Sign Up

Forums in Zurich > Zurich > Room in perfectly located 3-room-flat in Zürich Wipkingen

Only members can see photos
Only members can see names and photos
Room in perfectly located 3-room-flat in Zürich Wipkingen

I am looking for a new room mate for my 3-room flat in Wipkingen. The appartment is very charming and it has a very good location (near Limmatplatz und Bahnhof Wipkingen). It is just 1 minute to walk to the next bus station and only 10 minutes by tram to Zürich mainstation. Also within walking distance you are able to go for a walk in the forrest.

The appartment offers rooms with parquet flooring in living room and bedrooms. Cosy kitchen and bathroom. Nice, big and sunny balcony attached to the livingroom.

Available facilities:
- WLAN
- flexible laundry-plan in house

Interested? I would love to hear from you! :)

Rooms: 1
Price: 1,100.00
Adresse: 8037 Zürich

The text you are quoting:

I am looking for a new room mate for my 3-room flat in Wipkingen. The appartment is very charming and it has a very good location (near Limmatplatz und Bahnhof Wipkingen). It is just 1 minute to walk to the next bus station and only 10 minutes by tram to Zürich mainstation. Also within walking distance you are able to go for a walk in the forrest.

The appartment offers rooms with parquet flooring in living room and bedrooms. Cosy kitchen and bathroom. Nice, big and sunny balcony attached to the livingroom.

Available facilities:
- WLAN
- flexible laundry-plan in house

Interested? I would love to hear from you! :)

Rooms: 1
Price: 1,100.00
Adresse: 8037 Zürich

Carmen KJun 12, 2016 @ 12:17
Your Reply:
Reply  Reply With Quote  Thank Poster
! Report to Admin

0 Replies | 1750 Views      |  Send to friend

No replies posted yet.
0 Replies | 1750 Views      |  Send to friend

Feedback Form