Login or Sign Up

Forums in Zurich > Zurich > Russian Teacher

Only members can see photos
Only members can see names and photos
Russian Teacher

Hello everybody,

I'm new in Zurich, and I'm looking for a russian teacher (I've been learning russian for 6 months, but havn't done anything for 2 months...) I need somebody that would explain grammar, and I really need to hear and speak russian (I know some words, but need to speak...).

If you know somebody that could give me lessons, pls send me a message!! :)

cheers

chrissy

The text you are quoting:

Hello everybody,

I'm new in Zurich, and I'm looking for a russian teacher (I've been learning russian for 6 months, but havn't done anything for 2 months...) I need somebody that would explain grammar, and I really need to hear and speak russian (I know some words, but need to speak...).

If you know somebody that could give me lessons, pls send me a message!! :)

cheers

chrissy

Christine NavaOct 23, 2010 @ 17:10
Your Reply:
Reply  Reply With Quote  Thank Poster
! Report to Admin

5 Replies | 2742 Views      |  Send to friend

Re: Russian Teacher
Post 1

You should check out the Russian group, if you haven't already.

When and if you do find someone, please also let me know, I desperately want to learn Russian. Good luck :)

You should check out the Russian group, if you haven't already.

When and if you do find someone, please also let me know, I desperately want to learn Russian. Good luck :)

NellyBelly, Oct 24, 2010 @ 02:46
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 2

Hi Chrissy,

I am a Russian/English  Language teacher with professional background and over 25 of teaching experience in teaching adults. If you are still looking for a Russian teacher, please contact me and we can discuss your requirements and the possible tuition. But please do so only if you are seriously thinking about studying the language and are ready to commit to regular hours and hard work, as I am very selective with my students. You can email me with further details.

Warm regards, Maria

Hi Chrissy,

I am a Russian/English  Language teacher with professional background and over 25 of teaching experience in teaching adults. If you are still looking for a Russian teacher, please contact me and we can discuss your requirements and the possible tuition. But please do so only if you are seriously thinking about studying the language and are ready to commit to regular hours and hard work, as I am very selective with my students. You can email me with further details.

Warm regards, Maria

Maria Boulter, Nov 1, 2010 @ 14:53
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 3

Hi Chrissy

I am taking currently Russian classes with Angelina. She grew up near Moscow and she is a great teacher! Her English and German is fluent and Lessons with her are fun. You'll find her website here:
http://www.ru-sprachstudio.ch

cheers
Dani

Hi Chrissy

I am taking currently Russian classes with Angelina. She grew up near Moscow and she is a great teacher! Her English and German is fluent and Lessons with her are fun. You'll find her website here:
http://www.ru-sprachstudio.ch

cheers
Dani

Daniel Keller, Jun 3, 2011 @ 13:26
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 4

Hi Chrissy,

Warm regards, Maria

Nov 1, 10 14:53

Здравствуйте Мария

Меня завут Вилл. I will be staying in Zurich for the next three weeks on a short term, full-time basis and would very much like to be able to arrange for some one-on-one lessons during this period.

I fully recognize that my timing is last minute, and therefore probably not ideal. But if something were possible, I would be very gratefull. The best case scenario would be to be able to shedule 60 minute sessions once or even twice a week during the weekday evenings (I think from 19h would be perfect).

I am living on Habsburgstrasse and working on Uetlibergstrasse. We could do lessens near my work (in which case 18:30 classes would be possible), at my flat, or elsewhere.

I have some basic exposure to Russian, all through self-study and in spending time with my Russian wife and her family. I've made it through a few units of Rosetta Stone but abandoned this about 18 months ago because I was needing an explanation for the grammar. I've recently jumped back in and am very happy with "the New Penguin Russian Course - A Complete Course for Beginners" by Nicholas J. Brown.

This short stay in Zurich is a great chance for me to dedicate myself to Russian in the evenings. I hope very much that we can work something out.

Спасибо больщое

Здравствуйте Мария

Меня завут Вилл. I will be staying in Zurich for the next three weeks on a short term, full-time basis and would very much like to be able to arrange for some one-on-one lessons during this period.

I fully recognize that my timing is last minute, and therefore probably not ideal. But if something were possible, I would be very gratefull. The best case scenario would be to be able to shedule 60 minute sessions once or even twice a week during the weekday evenings (I think from 19h would be perfect).

I am living on Habsburgstrasse and working on Uetlibergstrasse. We could do lessens near my work (in which case 18:30 classes would be possible), at my flat, or elsewhere.

I have some basic exposure to Russian, all through self-study and in spending time with my Russian wife and her family. I've made it through a few units of Rosetta Stone but abandoned this about 18 months ago because I was needing an explanation for the grammar. I've recently jumped back in and am very happy with "the New Penguin Russian Course - A Complete Course for Beginners" by Nicholas J. Brown.

This short stay in Zurich is a great chance for me to dedicate myself to Russian in the evenings. I hope very much that we can work something out.

Спасибо больщое

William H, Feb 15, 2015 @ 18:36
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 5

Hi Bill,

unfortunately I am away on holidays this week but will be back next Monday. Let's talk on Monday afternoon if you do not find somebody else by then. Please email me on mmboulter@ gmail.com

Hi Bill,

unfortunately I am away on holidays this week but will be back next Monday. Let's talk on Monday afternoon if you do not find somebody else by then. Please email me on mmboulter@ gmail.com

Maria Boulter, Feb 17, 2015 @ 14:37
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
5 Replies | 2742 Views      |  Send to friend

Feedback Form