Login or Sign Up

Forums in Zurich > Zurich > Salsa Festival - tips?

Only members can see photos
Only members can see names and photos
Salsa Festival - tips?

Hi fellow Salseros and Salseras of Zurich, 

I was just online and trying to buy my ticket for the Salsa Festival in February, but as I cannot be there both days I would need your advice.

If you have been there in the previous years, which day has usually the best workshops for intermediate salsa dancers? Saturday or Sunday? 

I am planning to get a party pass ticket plus a one day workshop ticket,  will the party pass give me access to Fri-Sat and Sunday evening parties and shows?

Thanks and looking forward to see some of you there!
ValeC 

The text you are quoting:

Hi fellow Salseros and Salseras of Zurich, 

I was just online and trying to buy my ticket for the Salsa Festival in February, but as I cannot be there both days I would need your advice.

If you have been there in the previous years, which day has usually the best workshops for intermediate salsa dancers? Saturday or Sunday? 

I am planning to get a party pass ticket plus a one day workshop ticket,  will the party pass give me access to Fri-Sat and Sunday evening parties and shows?

Thanks and looking forward to see some of you there!
ValeC 

HoilingDec 5, 2011 @ 10:52
Your Reply:
Reply  Reply With Quote  Thank Poster
! Report to Admin

2 Replies | 1053 Views      |  Send to friend

Re: Salsa Festival - tips?
Post 1

The workshops on saturday are definitely "more energetic" than the ones on sunday, as most people are tired on sunday are two long nights of partying plus the entire workshops on saturday!

Your party pass will also include the shows as well as the live band performance on saturday!

Saludos;

Andras

The workshops on saturday are definitely "more energetic" than the ones on sunday, as most people are tired on sunday are two long nights of partying plus the entire workshops on saturday!

Your party pass will also include the shows as well as the live band performance on saturday!

Saludos;

Andras

Andrash K, Dec 5, 2011 @ 11:41
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Re: Salsa Festival - tips?
Post 2

Ciao Vale

as Andrash says the party pass is valid for the three party evenings (and the live show).

I was there in the past year for the first time, and only for the party, then I cant say anything about the daily workshjops.

About buying the ticket you can use the promotional code "glocals" in the Tickets section or just follow this link (http://www.salsafestival.com/?promo=glocals) to have a further discount on the ticket price.

Ciaociao

Fabrizio

Ciao Vale

as Andrash says the party pass is valid for the three party evenings (and the live show).

I was there in the past year for the first time, and only for the party, then I cant say anything about the daily workshjops.

About buying the ticket you can use the promotional code "glocals" in the Tickets section or just follow this link (http://www.salsafestival.com/?promo=glocals) to have a further discount on the ticket price.

Ciaociao

Fabrizio

Fabrizio C, Dec 5, 2011 @ 18:35
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
2 Replies | 1053 Views      |  Send to friend

Feedback Form