Login or Sign Up

Forums in Zurich > Zurich > Street Parade 2012

Only members can see photos
Only members can see names and photos
Street Parade 2012
Hi all,

I've moved to Zurich in the last few weeks. Any advise on the Street parade in Zurich next Saturday -- August 11th will be appreciated! Please share your thoughts, experiences, advice and what it's like etc.

Looking to have as much fun as possible!

Cheers
The text you are quoting:
Hi all,

I've moved to Zurich in the last few weeks. Any advise on the Street parade in Zurich next Saturday -- August 11th will be appreciated! Please share your thoughts, experiences, advice and what it's like etc.

Looking to have as much fun as possible!

Cheers

Shane MAug 3, 2012 @ 20:41
Your Reply:
Reply  Reply With Quote  Thank Poster
! Report to Admin

1 Replies | 1084 Views      |  Send to friend

Only members can see photos
Only members can see names and photos
Re: Street Parade 2012
Post 1

Just go out and have fun. It covers the whole of the city centre from about 11am. go to burkilplatz, or bellvue, and just follow the crowds :) be prepared, camera ready, and have lots of water its gonna be hot... take a look at my photos on my website or go to flickr and search for street parade zurich 2010 2011. Also more details on facebook .. if you look for street parade 2012

have fun :) 

The text you are quoting:

Just go out and have fun. It covers the whole of the city centre from about 11am. go to burkilplatz, or bellvue, and just follow the crowds :) be prepared, camera ready, and have lots of water its gonna be hot... take a look at my photos on my website or go to flickr and search for street parade zurich 2010 2011. Also more details on facebook .. if you look for street parade 2012

have fun :) 

Karl N, Aug 3, 2012 @ 20:56
Your Reply:
Reply  Reply With Quote  Thank Poster
! Report to Admin
1 Replies | 1084 Views      |  Send to friend

Feedback Form