Login or Sign Up

Forums in Zurich > Zurich > THIEVES IN ZURICH AIRPORT!!!! (TERMINAL 2)

Only members can see photos
Only members can see names and photos
THIEVES IN ZURICH AIRPORT!!!! (TERMINAL 2)

Just a warning guys yesterday someone stole my bag in terminal 2 near the gate,always keep an eye on your belongings,my bag was gone within a minute ,i just need to hold my daughter and put it on the luggage cart then it disappeared like magic.An hour later someone found it in Women's restroom in Terminal 1 and gave it to lost and found ,good thing our passports are still there but we missed our flight and have to pay 2000CHF for rebooking penalty :(

I guess they are not just in Terminal 2 ,they are all over Zurich Airport.

The text you are quoting:

Just a warning guys yesterday someone stole my bag in terminal 2 near the gate,always keep an eye on your belongings,my bag was gone within a minute ,i just need to hold my daughter and put it on the luggage cart then it disappeared like magic.An hour later someone found it in Women's restroom in Terminal 1 and gave it to lost and found ,good thing our passports are still there but we missed our flight and have to pay 2000CHF for rebooking penalty :(

I guess they are not just in Terminal 2 ,they are all over Zurich Airport.

Marie HApr 6, 2012 @ 19:24
Your Reply:
Reply  Reply With Quote  Thank Poster
! Report to Admin

1 Replies | 1084 Views      |  Send to friend

Only members can see photos
Only members can see names and photos
Re: THIEVES IN ZURICH AIRPORT!!!! (TERMINAL 2)
Post 1

i'm sorry to hear that, but this is what the announcement is always telling at the airport and passengers get warned. but everybody thinks this doesn't happen here in switzerland. and nobody really takes it serious. hope you still can enjoy your weekend or vacation

The text you are quoting:

i'm sorry to hear that, but this is what the announcement is always telling at the airport and passengers get warned. but everybody thinks this doesn't happen here in switzerland. and nobody really takes it serious. hope you still can enjoy your weekend or vacation

Evelyn C, Apr 7, 2012 @ 05:55
Your Reply:
Reply  Reply With Quote  Thank Poster
! Report to Admin
1 Replies | 1084 Views      |  Send to friend

Feedback Form