Login or Sign Up

Forums in Zurich > Zurich > Unfurnished room for Rent

Only members can see photos
Only members can see names and photos
Unfurnished room for Rent

18sqm unfurnished room for rent in Saumackerstrasse available from the 1st of April 2012. 840 CHF / month including all expenses.

The apartment has about 65 m2, to share just with me. The location is very convenient, Migros, Coop Pizza Blitz, trainstation and tram 2 nearby. 

I am a 30 year old half german half dutch student, very active, doing sports and loves meeting other people.

Please contact me if you are interested, so we can meet and I can show you the room. Please contact me via my mail: [email protected]

The text you are quoting:

18sqm unfurnished room for rent in Saumackerstrasse available from the 1st of April 2012. 840 CHF / month including all expenses.

The apartment has about 65 m2, to share just with me. The location is very convenient, Migros, Coop Pizza Blitz, trainstation and tram 2 nearby. 

I am a 30 year old half german half dutch student, very active, doing sports and loves meeting other people.

Please contact me if you are interested, so we can meet and I can show you the room. Please contact me via my mail: [email protected]

Louise BMar 12, 2012 @ 21:03
Your Reply:
Reply  Reply With Quote  Thank Poster
! Report to Admin

0 Replies | 1088 Views      |  Send to friend

No replies posted yet.
0 Replies | 1088 Views      |  Send to friend

Feedback Form