Login or Sign Up

Forums in Zurich > Zurich > agency helps people find their dream place

Only members can see photos
Only members can see names and photos
agency helps people find their dream place

Hello everybody,

do you know something like moving agency? For better understanding - I will tell them which apartment I am looking for, how much I can monthly pay for it, where should it be, if I want balcony, elevator etc. and they help me to find it and get it (of course I will pay for it)?

I moved twice in Switzerland and it was unbelievable - always trying to find some apartment I like, make a phone calls and get a term, travel there, apply for it and then get a negative answer. I took me many months to get some appartment, but I am not satisfied about it, where I live now. 

For any guidance, your own experiences, help I will be really thankful.

Have a nice day. :)

The text you are quoting:

Hello everybody,

do you know something like moving agency? For better understanding - I will tell them which apartment I am looking for, how much I can monthly pay for it, where should it be, if I want balcony, elevator etc. and they help me to find it and get it (of course I will pay for it)?

I moved twice in Switzerland and it was unbelievable - always trying to find some apartment I like, make a phone calls and get a term, travel there, apply for it and then get a negative answer. I took me many months to get some appartment, but I am not satisfied about it, where I live now. 

For any guidance, your own experiences, help I will be really thankful.

Have a nice day. :)

Martina JaskoSep 2, 2014 @ 15:10
Your Reply:
Reply  Reply With Quote  Thank Poster
! Report to Admin

3 Replies | 1623 Views      |  Send to friend

Re: agency helps people find their dream place
Post 1

Dobre Den Jasko (I lived in Slovakia before, missing sulanze ;)),

Please have a look at http://www.meshulam.ch/our-services.html under publications "Hunting for flat in Switzerland" I published there the process to finding and renting a flat in Switzerland, using Zürich as an example.

On top of it, have a look here http://www.remax.ch/, they might be able to help you.

Let me know if you need further help,

Roy

Dobre Den Jasko (I lived in Slovakia before, missing sulanze ;)),

Please have a look at http://www.meshulam.ch/our-services.html under publications "Hunting for flat in Switzerland" I published there the process to finding and renting a flat in Switzerland, using Zürich as an example.

On top of it, have a look here http://www.remax.ch/, they might be able to help you.

Let me know if you need further help,

Roy

Roy M, Sep 24, 2014 @ 15:45
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 2

Dobry den Roy :)

Thank you so much for your reply.. I will try to find a flat by my own but probably I will need help of some agency or somebody who can help me to get an apartment which I want.

I moved twice already, so I know all I need about conditions to get an apartment, but it's never bad to have it all together or I can also show your page to another people :)

We can quit just 2 times in a year - 3 months after March and September, so I will start looking for something new in ca. December/January.

If I will need any other advices, may I contact you?

Have a nice day :)

Dobry den Roy :)

Thank you so much for your reply.. I will try to find a flat by my own but probably I will need help of some agency or somebody who can help me to get an apartment which I want.

I moved twice already, so I know all I need about conditions to get an apartment, but it's never bad to have it all together or I can also show your page to another people :)

We can quit just 2 times in a year - 3 months after March and September, so I will start looking for something new in ca. December/January.

If I will need any other advices, may I contact you?

Have a nice day :)

Martina Jasko, Oct 6, 2014 @ 18:19
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 3

Hi Martina,

And dakujem for your reply ;-) Feel free to share my firm's site, appreciate it, as well as contacting me in case you need something, my details are there under the contact page.

Good night,

Roy

Hi Martina,

And dakujem for your reply ;-) Feel free to share my firm's site, appreciate it, as well as contacting me in case you need something, my details are there under the contact page.

Good night,

Roy

Roy M, Oct 6, 2014 @ 20:10
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
3 Replies | 1623 Views      |  Send to friend

Feedback Form