Login or Sign Up

Forums in Zurich > Zurich > travelling from zurich to paris by road

Only members can see photos
Only members can see names and photos
travelling from zurich to paris by road

hi,

Anybody planning to travel from zurich to paris by road in their car...I am planning to go on 17th or 18th may. I have been trying to get a train booking and surprisingly found all trains booked. Looking for other options...Would be glad to share the cost...and have some good company...

The text you are quoting:

hi,

Anybody planning to travel from zurich to paris by road in their car...I am planning to go on 17th or 18th may. I have been trying to get a train booking and surprisingly found all trains booked. Looking for other options...Would be glad to share the cost...and have some good company...

jigs vMay 3, 2012 @ 11:10
Your Reply:
Reply  Reply With Quote  Thank Poster
! Report to Admin

1 Replies | 1110 Views      |  Send to friend

Only members can see photos
Only members can see names and photos
Re: travelling from zurich to paris by road
Post 1

"all trains booked" sounds rather strange unless it is a special day.

Did you check on the website or did you go to a SBB desk, as the latter can always arrange something.

You can also try getting to Mulhouse and booking the TGV from the French side, this tends to be also cheaper than taking it directly out of Switzerland.

Note that Zurich<->Paris by plane is pretty doable too, it just brings along the security annoyances.

The text you are quoting:

"all trains booked" sounds rather strange unless it is a special day.

Did you check on the website or did you go to a SBB desk, as the latter can always arrange something.

You can also try getting to Mulhouse and booking the TGV from the French side, this tends to be also cheaper than taking it directly out of Switzerland.

Note that Zurich<->Paris by plane is pretty doable too, it just brings along the security annoyances.

Jeroen M, May 3, 2012 @ 17:05
Your Reply:
Reply  Reply With Quote  Thank Poster
! Report to Admin
1 Replies | 1110 Views      |  Send to friend

Feedback Form