Login or Sign Up

Global Forums > Ski / Snowboarding > Ski/ snowboard in Les Rasses VD

Only members can see photos
Only members can see names and photos
Ski/ snowboard in Les Rasses VD

If anyone interested to join us. we are 2 ladies(late 30's and me 40's ). My partner is beginner in ski she only ski on blue trails. . Me medium level ski and snowboard (blue and Red) message me if interested for details. Good if you are beginner too (but with basic and already done some lessons). 

The text you are quoting:

If anyone interested to join us. we are 2 ladies(late 30's and me 40's ). My partner is beginner in ski she only ski on blue trails. . Me medium level ski and snowboard (blue and Red) message me if interested for details. Good if you are beginner too (but with basic and already done some lessons). 

Merc PJan 12, 2022 @ 18:39
Your Reply:
Reply  Reply With Quote  Thank Poster
! Report to Admin

1 Replies | 338 Views      |  Send to friend

Only members can see photos
Only members can see names and photos
Re: Ski/ snowboard in Les Rasses VD
Post 1

Hi everyone. Maybe going to ski to Les Rousses this Sunday. My partner is in quarantine for about 2 weeks (not to Covid-19) but due to leg pain cause of skiing last weekend ????. If interested to join me . Mp. My level:

Ski---- ok on blue but on red à bit slower depending of the steepness 

Snowboard ok on blue and red but not very fast as advance level . 

The text you are quoting:

Hi everyone. Maybe going to ski to Les Rousses this Sunday. My partner is in quarantine for about 2 weeks (not to Covid-19) but due to leg pain cause of skiing last weekend ????. If interested to join me . Mp. My level:

Ski---- ok on blue but on red à bit slower depending of the steepness 

Snowboard ok on blue and red but not very fast as advance level . 

Merc P, Yesterday @ 10:24
Your Reply:
Reply  Reply With Quote  Thank Poster
! Report to Admin
1 Replies | 338 Views      |  Send to friend

Feedback Form