Login or Sign Up

Global Forums > General > Van & moving help

Only members can see photos
Only members can see names and photos
Van & moving help
Hi,
I am looking for someone with a van to help me with picking up a few kitchen appliances (oven, fridge) from a store in Meyrin and bring them to my apartment in Meyrin (3rd floor and the boxes might not fit in the elevator). Ideally it would be nice if the same person can help with connecting the oven to a three phase supply.
Does anyone here have any experience with availing such services in and around Geneva area? Any recommendations?

The text you are quoting:
Hi,
I am looking for someone with a van to help me with picking up a few kitchen appliances (oven, fridge) from a store in Meyrin and bring them to my apartment in Meyrin (3rd floor and the boxes might not fit in the elevator). Ideally it would be nice if the same person can help with connecting the oven to a three phase supply.
Does anyone here have any experience with availing such services in and around Geneva area? Any recommendations?

suma MagasaniJul 21, 2020 @ 10:50
Your Reply:
Reply  Reply With Quote  Thank Poster
! Report to Admin

1 Replies | 610 Views      |  Send to friend

Only members can see photos
Only members can see names and photos
Re: Van & moving help
Post 1
Hi, I am looking for someone with a van to help me with picking up a few kitchen appliances (oven, fridge) from a store in Meyrin and bring them to my apartment in Meyrin (3rd floor and the boxes might not fit in the elevator). Ideally it would be nice if the same person can help with connecting the oven to a three phase supply. Does anyone here have any experience with availing such services in and around Geneva area? Any recommendations?      
Jul 21, 20 10:50

Hi Suma - look no further than The Man with the Van - Ueli Wedi

Keepmoving
 [email protected]

He's done several moves for me and my friends, is totally reliable, affordable and will help you out with anything.  Just ask him for a price (he only takes cash) but you won't find anyone cheaper or more reliable.

He speaks fluent English, French and German.
The text you are quoting:

Hi Suma - look no further than The Man with the Van - Ueli Wedi

Keepmoving
 [email protected]

He's done several moves for me and my friends, is totally reliable, affordable and will help you out with anything.  Just ask him for a price (he only takes cash) but you won't find anyone cheaper or more reliable.

He speaks fluent English, French and German.
Carolyn C, Jul 21, 2020 @ 16:02
Your Reply:
Reply  Reply With Quote  Thank Poster
! Report to Admin
1 Replies | 610 Views      |  Send to friend

Feedback Form