Login or Sign Up

Forums in Geneva > Geneva > Chômage

Only members can see photos
Only members can see names and photos
Chômage

Hi all

Another question, this time RE Chômage.

I believe I can register online still? is it best to do this and then how quicly will they ask me to come along to the office?

Otherwise I was thinking i could just turn up at the office next week to register in person. 

Cheers for any advice. 

Regards

The text you are quoting:

Hi all

Another question, this time RE Chômage.

I believe I can register online still? is it best to do this and then how quicly will they ask me to come along to the office?

Otherwise I was thinking i could just turn up at the office next week to register in person. 

Cheers for any advice. 

Regards

adam cJul 14, 2021 @ 00:15
Your Reply:
Reply  Reply With Quote  Thank Poster
! Report to Admin

5 Replies | 269 Views      |  Send to friend

Re: Chômage
Post 1

From my experience it's always best to register in person. The people are a lot more helpful that way, and can answer questions directly. 

From my experience it's always best to register in person. The people are a lot more helpful that way, and can answer questions directly. 

Raphaella M, Jul 14, 2021 @ 18:49
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 2

The OCE's website clearly states that you have to register online. All counters except the information are closed.

The finalisation of the registration will be done on site upon appointment (you will receive once you registered online).

I hope this helps.

The OCE's website clearly states that you have to register online. All counters except the information are closed.

The finalisation of the registration will be done on site upon appointment (you will receive once you registered online).

I hope this helps.

Stephanie D, Jul 16, 2021 @ 09:49
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 3

Thanks for the reply. I have emailed the office and they were quite helpful. I'd prefer to register in person as well as I'm sure I will not provide all they need online. 

Thanks for the reply. I have emailed the office and they were quite helpful. I'd prefer to register in person as well as I'm sure I will not provide all they need online. 

adam c, Jul 16, 2021 @ 10:11
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 4

Jul 14, 21 18:49

Thanks for the reply. 

Thanks for the reply. 

adam c, Jul 16, 2021 @ 10:12
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 5

I hope this helps.

Jul 16, 21 09:49

Thanks, I thought that might change now that Covid restrictions are being relaxed. 

Thanks, I thought that might change now that Covid restrictions are being relaxed. 

adam c, Jul 16, 2021 @ 10:14
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
5 Replies | 269 Views      |  Send to friend

Feedback Form