Login or Sign Up

Forums in Geneva > Geneva > Horse lease, horse riding in Geneva

Only members can see photos
Only members can see names and photos
Horse lease, horse riding in Geneva

Hi everyone. I noticed some of you are looking for private horses to lease so I thought sharing here could help a little. I am originary from Geneva but spend my weeks in Zurich for university studies.

I suggest offering a quarter or half lease on my horse in Geneva, from february and on, to an experienced/ confirmed rider and caring person. Mainly for dressage, outdoor rides, and/or ethology. (Other disciplines should be possible in the longer term and to be discussed).  

I have an 11 years old irish horse, very polyvalent. Above everything, he is an adorable horse, very cuddly, who loves to interact with his rider. On ground he is extremely gentle and sweet, on horseback he is energetic and has very fine gaits. He loves to learn, and is never vicious. Ideal horse for an experienced and confident rider who enjoys riding outdoors, improve his dressage skills, or teach new tricks to him while building a strong bond with him.

It would be a plus if you had good dressage skills as he demands precision and confidence on horseback training sessions.

The stables are in the beautiful countryside of the region of Bernex. If you don't have a car, it is still easily accessible by public transports from Geneva city centre. Possibility to book lessons and training courses with a qualified professor, in english or french. Some riders there can speak english and will be happy to show you their favourite outdoor tours. Monthly price for lease depends on the number of days (min 2 days, max. 5 days a week). Do not hesitate to contact me via forum or inbox for more informations, photos, videos and to discuss. 

Best regards 

Emily

The text you are quoting:

Hi everyone. I noticed some of you are looking for private horses to lease so I thought sharing here could help a little. I am originary from Geneva but spend my weeks in Zurich for university studies.

I suggest offering a quarter or half lease on my horse in Geneva, from february and on, to an experienced/ confirmed rider and caring person. Mainly for dressage, outdoor rides, and/or ethology. (Other disciplines should be possible in the longer term and to be discussed).  

I have an 11 years old irish horse, very polyvalent. Above everything, he is an adorable horse, very cuddly, who loves to interact with his rider. On ground he is extremely gentle and sweet, on horseback he is energetic and has very fine gaits. He loves to learn, and is never vicious. Ideal horse for an experienced and confident rider who enjoys riding outdoors, improve his dressage skills, or teach new tricks to him while building a strong bond with him.

It would be a plus if you had good dressage skills as he demands precision and confidence on horseback training sessions.

The stables are in the beautiful countryside of the region of Bernex. If you don't have a car, it is still easily accessible by public transports from Geneva city centre. Possibility to book lessons and training courses with a qualified professor, in english or french. Some riders there can speak english and will be happy to show you their favourite outdoor tours. Monthly price for lease depends on the number of days (min 2 days, max. 5 days a week). Do not hesitate to contact me via forum or inbox for more informations, photos, videos and to discuss. 

Best regards 

Emily

Emily GJan 21, 2020 @ 15:56
Your Reply:
Reply  Reply With Quote  Thank Poster
! Report to Admin

7 Replies | 282 Views      |  Send to friend

Re: Horse lease, horse riding in Geneva
Post 1

Hi :) I cant help with that as im not an experienced rider but can you tell me where the stables are? Im looking for some lessons in english. Thanks

Hi :) I cant help with that as im not an experienced rider but can you tell me where the stables are? Im looking for some lessons in english. Thanks

Maria_, Jan 22, 2020 @ 00:20
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 2

Good places to start: 

https://www.manegedemeyrin.ch/

http://maneges.ch/

They have many horses for various levels and give classes in english. :)  

Good places to start: 

https://www.manegedemeyrin.ch/

http://maneges.ch/

They have many horses for various levels and give classes in english. :)  

Emily G, Jan 22, 2020 @ 02:05
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 3

Hi Emily!

I fell across your post and it has sparked my interest :) Can you tell me please what is the height of your very kind and handsome looking horse?

Hi Emily!

I fell across your post and it has sparked my interest :) Can you tell me please what is the height of your very kind and handsome looking horse?

Simone D, Jan 22, 2020 @ 17:15
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 4

I'm not sure to be honest.... he's a relatively tall horse but no more than 1m70 for sure. 

I'm not sure to be honest.... he's a relatively tall horse but no more than 1m70 for sure. 

Emily G, Jan 22, 2020 @ 17:58
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 5

Hi Emily, my name is Maria. My great passion is to ride a horse. I have been riding for 8 years (jumping and dressage), I have participated in several competitions and I have once been a national jumping champion and a national dressage champion. A year ago I live in France, so I had to leave my own horse in my country, however, I have continued riding in France. I love horses and working with them makes me very happy. in february I will move to Geneva for make my internship. 

Hi Emily, my name is Maria. My great passion is to ride a horse. I have been riding for 8 years (jumping and dressage), I have participated in several competitions and I have once been a national jumping champion and a national dressage champion. A year ago I live in France, so I had to leave my own horse in my country, however, I have continued riding in France. I love horses and working with them makes me very happy. in february I will move to Geneva for make my internship. 

María Camila Copete, Jan 22, 2020 @ 20:55
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 6

Thanks Camilla for the PM. ????

I'm still searching ;) 

Thanks Camilla for the PM. ????