Login or Sign Up

Forums in Geneva > Geneva > Searching for people to form a band

Only members can see photos
Only members can see names and photos
Searching for people to form a band

Hi! I'm new in town :) I'm a guitar player with my own equipment, not professional but I love to play music and have fun! I've been playing in some bands in my country, specially latin rock, alternative rock and classic rock.. I'm searching for people to form a band to play for fun or in pubs or something. Some of my influences: Red Hot Chili Peppers, Foo Fighters, Green Day, The Offspring, Sum 41, Muse, The Hives, Franz Ferdinand, Papa Roach, 
And also if there is latin people who want to play latin rock (Maná, Soda Stereo, La Ley, Calamaro.. etc) welcome!! :D
Thanks!

The text you are quoting:

Hi! I'm new in town :) I'm a guitar player with my own equipment, not professional but I love to play music and have fun! I've been playing in some bands in my country, specially latin rock, alternative rock and classic rock.. I'm searching for people to form a band to play for fun or in pubs or something. Some of my influences: Red Hot Chili Peppers, Foo Fighters, Green Day, The Offspring, Sum 41, Muse, The Hives, Franz Ferdinand, Papa Roach, 
And also if there is latin people who want to play latin rock (Maná, Soda Stereo, La Ley, Calamaro.. etc) welcome!! :D
Thanks!

Ricardo ZuritaJul 29, 2019 @ 21:05
Your Reply:
Reply  Reply With Quote  Thank Poster
! Report to Admin

4 Replies | 312 Views      |  Send to friend

Re: Searching for people to form a band
Post 1

Hi Ricardo, I am also looking for a band, much like yourself I play guitar and I am also latin. I ll send you a private message. Carlos

Hi Ricardo, I am also looking for a band, much like yourself I play guitar and I am also latin. I ll send you a private message. Carlos

Carlos G, Jul 30, 2019 @ 15:08
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 2

Hey Both! 

I am a Bass player looking to restart playing (I was playing in a band a few years ago playing classic and modern rock but as tends to happen life got in the way!). 

I'm not a professional but always up for a fun jam and can hold my own if I know the songs we are playing beforehand.

I'm French American (grew up in NYC) and also speak Spanish (lived in Madrid a while). Let me know if you're still looking for people!

Best, 

Aurel

Hey Both! 

I am a Bass player looking to restart playing (I was playing in a band a few years ago playing classic and modern rock but as tends to happen life got in the way!). 

I'm not a professional but always up for a fun jam and can hold my own if I know the songs we are playing beforehand.

I'm French American (grew up in NYC) and also speak Spanish (lived in Madrid a while). Let me know if you're still looking for people!

Best, 

Aurel

Aurelien T, Sep 5, 2019 @ 14:55
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 3

Hello Everyone

Are you still looking for people to play some good music? I would be super down to join you. 

I have played piano for quite a while during my teen years and I have sung for several different groups and genres of music. 

I am definitely into rock and I have some experience with Latin artists. (I was born in Latin America too).

Please, hit me up if there is still interest in pursuing this musical project.

All the best, 

Rob

Hello Everyone

Are you still looking for people to play some good music? I would be super down to join you. 

I have played piano for quite a while during my teen years and I have sung for several different groups and genres of music. 

I am definitely into rock and I have some experience with Latin artists. (I was born in Latin America too).

Please, hit me up if there is still interest in pursuing this musical project.

All the best, 

Rob

Roberto Felipe Salamanca Giron, Sep 9, 2019 @ 09:26
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 4

Thanks people for your replys! I have send PM for each of you :)

Thanks people for your replys! I have send PM for each of you :)

Ricardo Zurita, Sep 9, 2019 @ 16:56
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
4 Replies | 312 Views      |  Send to friend

Feedback Form