Login or Sign Up

Forums in Geneva > Geneva > affordable pedicures

Only members can see photos
Only members can see names and photos
affordable pedicures

I know this question has been asked a lot, but since the last time was a while ago...does anyone have better recommendations or experiences with a good place for pedicures that is affordable or mid ranged?

Also hopefully, if there won't be a sacarstic therapist trying to shame me for not coming in more :)

thanks Ladies!

The text you are quoting:

I know this question has been asked a lot, but since the last time was a while ago...does anyone have better recommendations or experiences with a good place for pedicures that is affordable or mid ranged?

Also hopefully, if there won't be a sacarstic therapist trying to shame me for not coming in more :)

thanks Ladies!

Vanessa XJul 21, 2019 @ 19:40
Your Reply:
Reply  Reply With Quote  Thank Poster
! Report to Admin

2 Replies | 182 Views      |  Send to friend

Re: affordable pedicures
Post 1

thanks Ladies!

Jul 21, 19 19:40

Having had excellent pedicure service in your native Singapore, I sympathize with your frustration in Geneva as I would also like to find a competent chiropodist who doesn’t nag.

As for the price, I think the ones who belong to an accredited professional association are duty-bound to charge a minimum fee but I’m not absolutely sure if this is so.

R.

Having had excellent pedicure service in your native Singapore, I sympathize with your frustration in Geneva as I would also like to find a competent chiropodist who doesn’t nag.

As for the price, I think the ones who belong to an accredited professional association are duty-bound to charge a minimum fee but I’m not absolutely sure if this is so.

R.

Ritchie, Jul 21, 2019 @ 20:10
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Re: affordable pedicures
Post 2

I think I have to accept that it will never be as good as something I would get at home. But thanks for your reply!

I think I have to accept that it will never be as good as something I would get at home. But thanks for your reply!

Vanessa X, Jul 21, 2019 @ 22:34
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
2 Replies | 182 Views      |  Send to friend

Feedback Form