Login or Sign Up

Global Forums > New Members Introductions > A Franco-American in Lausanne :D

Only members can see photos
Only members can see names and photos
A Franco-American in Lausanne :D

Hey Glocals community! 

I settled just two weeks before the 'semi' lock down in Lausanne just over a year ago (perfect timing...). Not new to Switzerland though, lived about four years in Geneva. 

I work in the cultural sector and feeling pretty fortunate to still have my job in these times! Pre-covid times, I was a cultural & arts junkie from ballet performances, to museum and exhibitions; to musics or film festivals. My serious hobby was salsa festivals (NY-Mambo style) and actually often traveled to European capitals to dance till dawn all weekend long. So remaining hopeful to be able to live this again at some point. 

Wonderful if y'all found new hobbies during these Covid times and what they might be? 

Have a great weekend! 

Jen

The text you are quoting:

Hey Glocals community! 

I settled just two weeks before the 'semi' lock down in Lausanne just over a year ago (perfect timing...). Not new to Switzerland though, lived about four years in Geneva. 

I work in the cultural sector and feeling pretty fortunate to still have my job in these times! Pre-covid times, I was a cultural & arts junkie from ballet performances, to museum and exhibitions; to musics or film festivals. My serious hobby was salsa festivals (NY-Mambo style) and actually often traveled to European capitals to dance till dawn all weekend long. So remaining hopeful to be able to live this again at some point. 

Wonderful if y'all found new hobbies during these Covid times and what they might be? 

Have a great weekend! 

Jen

Jennifer FApr 3, 2021 @ 12:19
Your Reply:
Reply  Reply With Quote  Thank Poster
! Report to Admin

1 Replies | 585 Views      |  Send to friend

Only members can see photos
Only members can see names and photos
Re: A Franco-American in Lausanne :D
Post 1

Oops: wondering* if... :)