Login or Sign Up

Global Forums > New Members Introductions > Bonjour - Hello - Hola (and that's about it for me! hehe)

Only members can see photos
Only members can see names and photos
Bonjour - Hello - Hola (and that's about it for me! hehe)

Hi everyone! 

I'm new to the group so as mentionned in the welcome mail, I am introducing myself, hehe!

I'm Pauline, in my mid-thirties and I came to Geneva with my partner. I am rather sporty so always happy to go for a run, hikes and walk around the city.
I'd love to meet new people here (girls/guys/couples for friendship) and I can't wait to browse the site and all the activities! I speak French & English and my Spanish is rather... basic! But happy to speak to hispanophones if they are patient though! Wink
Right now, I am a volunteer in an association in Geneva called gaea21. They are all about sustainable developement and organise events for people to gather. Keep an eye on it! 

Feel free to contact me if you wanna meet up for an activity and/or a drink! 

Cheers

Pauline 

The text you are quoting:

Hi everyone! 

I'm new to the group so as mentionned in the welcome mail, I am introducing myself, hehe!

I'm Pauline, in my mid-thirties and I came to Geneva with my partner. I am rather sporty so always happy to go for a run, hikes and walk around the city.
I'd love to meet new people here (girls/guys/couples for friendship) and I can't wait to browse the site and all the activities! I speak French & English and my Spanish is rather... basic! But happy to speak to hispanophones if they are patient though! Wink
Right now, I am a volunteer in an association in Geneva called gaea21. They are all about sustainable developement and organise events for people to gather. Keep an eye on it! 

Feel free to contact me if you wanna meet up for an activity and/or a drink! 

Cheers

Pauline 

Pauline JApr 28, 2022 @ 10:16
Your Reply:
Reply  Reply With Quote  Thank Poster
! Report to Admin

2 Replies | 755 Views      |  Send to friend

Re: Bonjour - Hello - Hola (and that's about it for me! hehe)
Post 1

Hey Pauline, welcome! Me and my partner would love to meet up for drinks sometime or do something in the city :) We're not entirely new in Geneva, but moved here during the pandemic, so the social life left something to be desired so far! Would love to make new friends :) 

Hey Pauline, welcome! Me and my partner would love to meet up for drinks sometime or do something in the city :) We're not entirely new in Geneva, but moved here during the pandemic, so the social life left something to be desired so far! Would love to make new friends :) 

Bart G, Apr 29, 2022 @ 10:12
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Re: Bonjour - Hello - Hola (and that's about it for me! hehe)
Post 2

Hey Bart, 

Thank you for your reply.

That would be great to meet up indeed! I'm meeting up with friends (from the association) on Wednesday 4th May at the Bateau-Lavoir in Geneva but everyone's welcome. I'll be there around 8.30pm, if you guys wanna join?

Otherwise, it would be great to meet up another time. We've been around for about 6 months now and have still a lot of things to discover! 

Speak soon :) 

Hey Bart, 

Thank you for your reply.

That would be great to meet up indeed! I'm meeting up with friends (from the association) on Wednesday 4th May at the Bateau-Lavoir in Geneva but everyone's welcome. I'll be there around 8.30pm, if you guys wanna join?

Otherwise, it would be great to meet up another time. We've been around for about 6 months now and have still a lot of things to discover! 

Speak soon :) 

Pauline J, Apr 29, 2022 @ 12:21
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
2 Replies | 755 Views      |  Send to friend

Feedback Form