Login or Sign Up

Global Forums > New Members Introductions > Just another American in Geneva

Only members can see photos
Only members can see names and photos
Just another American in Geneva

Bonjour mon amis,

My name is Wren, I am working here in Geneva at the UN for a year. I just started this week so my move here has been very hectic. I don't know many people here so I am looking forward to joining clubs and making friends and enjoying the comforts of this beautiful city. I have been busy with work this week, but I will be free this weekend, what are the best sites to see? Also would you get a bicycle or a vespa if you were me? Also does anyone know a good francais tutor?

Thanks again, looking forward to exploring this site more =)

The text you are quoting:

Bonjour mon amis,

My name is Wren, I am working here in Geneva at the UN for a year. I just started this week so my move here has been very hectic. I don't know many people here so I am looking forward to joining clubs and making friends and enjoying the comforts of this beautiful city. I have been busy with work this week, but I will be free this weekend, what are the best sites to see? Also would you get a bicycle or a vespa if you were me? Also does anyone know a good francais tutor?

Thanks again, looking forward to exploring this site more =)

Wren SAug 9, 2019 @ 09:33
Your Reply:
Reply  Reply With Quote  Thank Poster
! Report to Admin

1 Replies | 147 Views      |  Send to friend

Only members can see photos
Only members can see names and photos
Re: Just another American in Geneva
Post 1

Hello Wren, how are you?

It would be with pleasure I ll share to you events I organize, where the goal is to meet new people. Plus I created a blog with information about Geneva.

I ll organize an event this Wednesday, wanna join?

Let me know if via Glocals messages it is the best way to communicate for you

See you,

The text you are quoting:

Hello Wren, how are you?

It would be with pleasure I ll share to you events I organize, where the goal is to meet new people. Plus I created a blog with information about Geneva.

I ll organize an event this Wednesday, wanna join?

Let me know if via Glocals messages it is the best way to communicate for you

See you,

Jaime B, Aug 9, 2019 @ 12:47
Your Reply:
Reply  Reply With Quote  Thank Poster
! Report to Admin
1 Replies | 147 Views      |  Send to friend

Feedback Form