Login or Sign Up

Global Forums > New Members Introductions > New to Lausanne - With Love from Pakistan

Only members can see photos
Only members can see names and photos
New to Lausanne - With Love from Pakistan

Hello. My name is Fayaz and I'm originally from Pakistan. Currently, I am enrolled in European double degree masters program in sustainable energy development (Poland and Portugal). Recently, moved to Lausanne for my 06 months internship in Philip Morris International.

Often told that I'm easy to talk with and that I smile a lot, but you can make up your own mind about that after we've met :)

Before I go on a trip, I often find myself planning the next one already... So I guess that makes me a travel addict? It gives me a possibility to discover hidden places, interact with new people and helps me to discover a true version of myself.

I believe in Karma. I help others whenever I can, don't judge, look for the best in people. I try to develop my consciousness and feeling of love and joy. This what truly matters for me

Best Regards,

Fayaz Ahmed

The text you are quoting:

Hello. My name is Fayaz and I'm originally from Pakistan. Currently, I am enrolled in European double degree masters program in sustainable energy development (Poland and Portugal). Recently, moved to Lausanne for my 06 months internship in Philip Morris International.

Often told that I'm easy to talk with and that I smile a lot, but you can make up your own mind about that after we've met :)

Before I go on a trip, I often find myself planning the next one already... So I guess that makes me a travel addict? It gives me a possibility to discover hidden places, interact with new people and helps me to discover a true version of myself.

I believe in Karma. I help others whenever I can, don't judge, look for the best in people. I try to develop my consciousness and feeling of love and joy. This what truly matters for me

Best Regards,

Fayaz Ahmed

Fayaz AhmedOct 10, 2019 @ 13:24
Your Reply:
Reply  Reply With Quote  Thank Poster
! Report to Admin

1 Replies | 621 Views      |  Send to friend

Only members can see photos
Only members can see names and photos
Re: New to Lausanne - With Love from Pakistan
Post 1

Hi Fayaz,

welcome! I am based in Geneva, but want to visit Pakistan (hopefully next year), originally from Poland. 

The text you are quoting:

Hi Fayaz,

welcome! I am based in Geneva, but want to visit Pakistan (hopefully next year), originally from Poland. 

Kris R, Oct 12, 2019 @ 00:47
Your Reply:
Reply  Reply With Quote  Thank Poster
! Report to Admin
1 Replies | 621 Views      |  Send to friend

Feedback Form