Login or Sign Up

Global Forums > New Members Introductions > Singaporean/Sri Lankan who is new to Geneva!

Only members can see photos
Only members can see names and photos
Singaporean/Sri Lankan who is new to Geneva!

Hi all! 

I'm 24 and just moved to Geneva for my job. I am a Sri Lankan by birth, but I lived in Singapore and went to the UK for University. I've also been taken to the America for my work! 

I love hiking/exploring new cities/biking or just cooking with friends! I love meeting new people so let me know if you're keen to meet up for a coffee/drink! 

Anira 

The text you are quoting:

Hi all! 

I'm 24 and just moved to Geneva for my job. I am a Sri Lankan by birth, but I lived in Singapore and went to the UK for University. I've also been taken to the America for my work! 

I love hiking/exploring new cities/biking or just cooking with friends! I love meeting new people so let me know if you're keen to meet up for a coffee/drink! 

Anira 

Ani PFeb 17, 2020 @ 11:08
Your Reply:
Reply  Reply With Quote  Thank Poster
! Report to Admin

2 Replies | 545 Views      |  Send to friend

Re: Singaporean/Sri Lankan who is new to Geneva!
Post 1

Hey Ani

I very recently moved to Geneva too for work. Originally from India, but living in the UK since past 17 years. 

would be nice to meet another new bie in he city and explore together and share experiences.

Look forward to hear from you.

Cheers

Josef

Hey Ani

I very recently moved to Geneva too for work. Originally from India, but living in the UK since past 17 years. 

would be nice to meet another new bie in he city and explore together and share experiences.

Look forward to hear from you.

Cheers

Josef

Josef K, Feb 18, 2020 @ 15:43
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Re: Singaporean/Sri Lankan who is new to Geneva!
Post 2

Hi Ani, I visited and enjoyed both Sri Lanka and Singapore. I have a Sri Lankan friend who is a president of IBF, if you wish I can get in touch.

Hi Ani, I visited and enjoyed both Sri Lanka and Singapore. I have a Sri Lankan friend who is a president of IBF, if you wish I can get in touch.

Kris R, Feb 18, 2020 @ 20:37
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
2 Replies | 545 Views      |  Send to friend

Feedback Form