Login or Sign Up

Global Forums > Travel > Road trip during Christmas break

Only members can see photos
Only members can see names and photos
Road trip during Christmas break

Hello!

I have holidays from 21st Dec through 5th Jan. Because flight tickets are expensive around that time, I am thinking of a road trip from Geneva to Belgium and the Netherlands (and back) for a total duration of several days to a week. I also have plans to travel in Switzerland via some fancy Swiss trains during the remaining days.

Is anyone interested? If you are serious, then please message me and we can plan it out depending on the overall response. Regards,

The text you are quoting:

Hello!

I have holidays from 21st Dec through 5th Jan. Because flight tickets are expensive around that time, I am thinking of a road trip from Geneva to Belgium and the Netherlands (and back) for a total duration of several days to a week. I also have plans to travel in Switzerland via some fancy Swiss trains during the remaining days.

Is anyone interested? If you are serious, then please message me and we can plan it out depending on the overall response. Regards,

Harsha PNov 30, 2019 @ 22:06
Your Reply:
Reply  Reply With Quote  Thank Poster
! Report to Admin

3 Replies | 1455 Views      |  Send to friend

Re: Road trip during Christmas break
Post 1

I am still in the game!

I am still in the game!

Harsha P, Dec 3, 2019 @ 09:40
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 2

Dear Harsha,

Not directly responding but indirectly:

I have travelled Swiss trains a lot and lived in the Netherlands for several years.

So if at allinterested in some insider information (places, restaurants, great train rides), don't hesitate to get in touch:

[email protected]

Cheers, Matthias

Dear Harsha,

Not directly responding but indirectly:

I have travelled Swiss trains a lot and lived in the Netherlands for several years.

So if at allinterested in some insider information (places, restaurants, great train rides), don't hesitate to get in touch:

[email protected]

Cheers, Matthias

Matthias Koch, Dec 4, 2019 @ 11:43
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 3

Hi Matthias,

That's really nice to know. I am waiting to see if anyone would like to join in which case everyone interested could talk to you together. If I do not find anyone then I would still like to contact you for information. Thank you!!

Hi Matthias,

That's really nice to know. I am waiting to see if anyone would like to join in which case everyone interested could talk to you together. If I do not find anyone then I would still like to contact you for information. Thank you!!

Harsha P, Dec 4, 2019 @ 19:27
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
3 Replies | 1455 Views      |  Send to friend

Feedback Form