Login or Sign Up

Forums in Zurich > Zurich > Is anyone interested in reviving Glocals and actually meeting?

Only members can see photos
Only members can see names and photos
Is anyone interested in reviving Glocals and actually meeting?

Hello whoever clicked on this post and is reading it! Smile

I don't know exactly what has happened with Zurich community here, but other ones seem to be active and Zurich events also were active but no longer happening. Lets try to bring it back?

I know you don't know me and maybe hesitating to join my group which I just created and my Friday event, but I promis YOU WILL to have a great time, and will not waste your Friday evening which indeed an important evening! Laughing 

No hidden costs, you only need to pay for your drinks, everything else is free of charge.

I WILL be there so it is already 1 person to network with and to talk to. Laughing

So you really have nothing to loose, but only to come to meet new people, make new friends, network and then party if you feel like! So why not give it a try?

If you do have any questions do let me know.

If you have any ideas how we can make glocals active again, please also feel free to share it here to discuss it. I only can contribute what I know and what I can do the best, thats where my Friday event comes in. Tongue Out

If you are interested in supporting me and to try out Fantastic Friday, I will be happy to see you joining event this Friday, or any upcoming fridays in the new group below- https://www.glocals.com/things-to-do/zurich/102656.htm

And feel free to join my new group to try to liven up Zurich community - https://www.glocals.com/groups/zurich/weekly-meet-n-greet.htm

The text you are quoting:

Hello whoever clicked on this post and is reading it! Smile

I don't know exactly what has happened with Zurich community here, but other ones seem to be active and Zurich events also were active but no longer happening. Lets try to bring it back?

I know you don't know me and maybe hesitating to join my group which I just created and my Friday event, but I promis YOU WILL to have a great time, and will not waste your Friday evening which indeed an important evening! Laughing 

No hidden costs, you only need to pay for your drinks, everything else is free of charge.

I WILL be there so it is already 1 person to network with and to talk to. Laughing

So you really have nothing to loose, but only to come to meet new people, make new friends, network and then party if you feel like! So why not give it a try?

If you do have any questions do let me know.

If you have any ideas how we can make glocals active again, please also feel free to share it here to discuss it. I only can contribute what I know and what I can do the best, thats where my Friday event comes in. Tongue Out

If you are interested in supporting me and to try out Fantastic Friday, I will be happy to see you joining event this Friday, or any upcoming fridays in the new group below- https://www.glocals.com/things-to-do/zurich/102656.htm

And feel free to join my new group to try to liven up Zurich community - https://www.glocals.com/groups/zurich/weekly-meet-n-greet.htm

Maria RudakovaNov 13, 2018 @ 00:33
Your Reply:
Reply  Reply With Quote  Thank Poster
! Report to Admin

2 Replies | 521 Views      |  Send to friend

Re: Is anyone interested in reviving Glocals and actually meeting?
Post 1

I think Facebook and Meetup are killing Glocals ... the website could also use an update, esp. to be mobile friendly.

I think Facebook and Meetup are killing Glocals ... the website could also use an update, esp. to be mobile friendly.

Sean C, Nov 13, 2018 @ 14:48
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Re: Is anyone interested in reviving Glocals and actually meeting?
Post 2

Nov 13, 18 14:48

Not for those without a mobile 'phone it needn't

Not for those without a mobile 'phone it needn't

sheila c, Nov 14, 2018 @ 14:10
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
2 Replies | 521 Views      |  Send to friend
EXCLUSIVE OFFERS

Feedback Form