Login or Sign Up

Global Forums > Ski / Snowboarding > Go Pro camera rental in Switzerland or neighbouring France

Only members can see photos
Only members can see names and photos
Go Pro camera rental in Switzerland or neighbouring France

Hi,

I'm after a Go-pro camera to rent for a day or two as I don't want to fork out for one. Does anyone knows where you can rent one in Switzerland in Geneva, nieghbouring France or Vaud? Thanks.

The text you are quoting:

Hi,

I'm after a Go-pro camera to rent for a day or two as I don't want to fork out for one. Does anyone knows where you can rent one in Switzerland in Geneva, nieghbouring France or Vaud? Thanks.

RichNov 18, 2013 @ 10:55
Your Reply:
Reply  Reply With Quote  Thank Poster
! Report to Admin

2 Replies | 1836 Views      |  Send to friend

Re: Go Pro camera rental in Switzerland or neighbouring France
Post 1
You could maybe try Photo-Verdaine in Geneva?.
It ?might be possible to rent equipment from them. 
As a past client of theirs I was even given a lens to try out free of charge for a weekend a couple of years ago when my own lens had broken and I needed one for a particular reason.
I would suggest going in person and talking to them about the possibility of renting the Gp-Pro.. Who knows..?
I would recommend them anyway for knowledge and service in any case, regarding photo equipment as a whole.
--
You could maybe try Photo-Verdaine in Geneva?.
It ?might be possible to rent equipment from them. 
As a past client of theirs I was even given a lens to try out free of charge for a weekend a couple of years ago when my own lens had broken and I needed one for a particular reason.
I would suggest going in person and talking to them about the possibility of renting the Gp-Pro.. Who knows..?
I would recommend them anyway for knowledge and service in any case, regarding photo equipment as a whole.
--
TogJay, Nov 18, 2013 @ 12:06
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Re: Go Pro camera rental in Switzerland or neighbouring France
Post 2
You could maybe try Photo-Verdaine in Geneva?. It ?might be possible to rent equipment from them.  As a past client of theirs I was even given a lens to try out free of charge for a weekend a couple of years ago when my own lens had broken and I needed one for a particular reason. I would suggest going in person and talking to them about the possibility of renting the Gp-Pro.. Who knows..? I would recommend them anyway for knowledge and service in any case, regarding photo equipment as a whole. --
Nov 18, 13 12:06

Thanks for that. You just killed two birds with one stone as I was also wondering if it would be possible to hire a 400mm lens for a few days. I'll give your suggestions a try. Thanks again.

Thanks for that. You just killed two birds with one stone as I was also wondering if it would be possible to hire a 400mm lens for a few days. I'll give your suggestions a try. Thanks again.

Rich, Nov 18, 2013 @ 15:00
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
2 Replies | 1836 Views      |  Send to friend

Feedback Form