Login or Sign Up

Global Forums > Ski / Snowboarding > W: Snowboard Boots s.44-45 (Sale/Trade Burton s.43)

Only members can see photos
Only members can see names and photos
W: Snowboard Boots s.44-45 (Sale/Trade Burton s.43)

Hi,

I'm looking for a pair of snowboard boots size. 44-45 (10,5 - 11). 10,5 would actually be optimal. I have Burton boots of my own, but they are a bit too small, they are used but in good condition.

The optimal solution would be trade, but I'm also willing to buy a pair with the right price. I am really fond of these boots otherwise (the reason why I ended up with too small boots is too long to write here), except they are too small. So I'm looking for boot of the "same standard" (Burton, 32, Forum, Vans etc).

Please contact with offers straight to my email below (I don't read glocals that often)

artveturit(at)gmail.com

Thanks!

-Aapo

The text you are quoting:

Hi,

I'm looking for a pair of snowboard boots size. 44-45 (10,5 - 11). 10,5 would actually be optimal. I have Burton boots of my own, but they are a bit too small, they are used but in good condition.

The optimal solution would be trade, but I'm also willing to buy a pair with the right price. I am really fond of these boots otherwise (the reason why I ended up with too small boots is too long to write here), except they are too small. So I'm looking for boot of the "same standard" (Burton, 32, Forum, Vans etc).

Please contact with offers straight to my email below (I don't read glocals that often)

artveturit(at)gmail.com

Thanks!

-Aapo

aapo nFeb 17, 2010 @ 12:20
Your Reply:
Reply  Reply With Quote  Thank Poster
! Report to Admin

1 Replies | 1917 Views      |  Send to friend

Only members can see photos
Only members can see names and photos
Re: W: Snowboard Boots s.44-45 (Sale/Trade Burton s.43)
Post 1

Ok, I found new boots, now the old ones are for sale. 

Burton Zone, s. 43. prix 60 CHF (the same price I paid for the new ones). 

Used, but in a good condition - a great deal to be honest!

In Carouge. 

The text you are quoting:

Ok, I found new boots, now the old ones are for sale. 

Burton Zone, s. 43. prix 60 CHF (the same price I paid for the new ones). 

Used, but in a good condition - a great deal to be honest!

In Carouge. 

aapo n, Feb 18, 2010 @ 13:31
Your Reply:
Reply  Reply With Quote  Thank Poster
! Report to Admin
1 Replies | 1917 Views      |  Send to friend

Feedback Form