Login or Sign Up

Global Forums > Exchange Things > Do you have a MAC computer?

Only members can see photos
Only members can see names and photos
Do you have a MAC computer?

I havent used one in a while, and would like a quick refresher session or two.  It would be helpful if your system was set up in English.

Not sure what I could offer in exchange but I am in marketing, a magnificent shopping companion/ personal shopper ooo, or I will trade you for a free session with a personal trainer!

Let me know what you'd like to trade

Cher

The text you are quoting:

I havent used one in a while, and would like a quick refresher session or two.  It would be helpful if your system was set up in English.

Not sure what I could offer in exchange but I am in marketing, a magnificent shopping companion/ personal shopper ooo, or I will trade you for a free session with a personal trainer!

Let me know what you'd like to trade

Cher

Cher MOct 15, 2010 @ 11:16
Your Reply:
Reply  Reply With Quote  Thank Poster
! Report to Admin

2 Replies | 820 Views      |  Send to friend

Re: Do you have a MAC computer?
Post 1

HI Cher,

I am not currently in Geneva, but I do own a Macbook Pro and a Mac mini. I have also had some training on Mac computers. If there is anything you need to know then just let me know and I will try and help the best I can. Obiviously I cannot meet you, as I probably won't be in Geneva until Nov at the  earliest, but maybe we could skype or something if you are interested. I also have a few friends that work for Apple here in the UK so if I cannot answer your question I am sure I will be able to get the answer you need.

Lucy

HI Cher,

I am not currently in Geneva, but I do own a Macbook Pro and a Mac mini. I have also had some training on Mac computers. If there is anything you need to know then just let me know and I will try and help the best I can. Obiviously I cannot meet you, as I probably won't be in Geneva until Nov at the  earliest, but maybe we could skype or something if you are interested. I also have a few friends that work for Apple here in the UK so if I cannot answer your question I am sure I will be able to get the answer you need.

Lucy

Lucy W, Oct 17, 2010 @ 15:55
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Re: Do you have a MAC computer?
Post 2

I have a Macbook pro and am an IT guy. Macs are overall pretty easy to set up and use. If you need any help just msg me, or we could meet up somewhere if you need any big help.

Cheers, Peter.

I have a Macbook pro and am an IT guy. Macs are overall pretty easy to set up and use. If you need any help just msg me, or we could meet up somewhere if you need any big help.

Cheers, Peter.

Piotr Maksymiuk, Oct 17, 2010 @ 17:52
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
2 Replies | 820 Views      |  Send to friend

Feedback Form