Login or Sign Up

Global Forums > Exchange Things > Exchange Chinese/French

Only members can see photos
Only members can see names and photos
Exchange Chinese/French

Hello,

since my project to go for work in Asia becomes more and more real Laughing, I would like to learn Chinese (mandarin). This incredible language is now unavoidable for who wants to go there!

I am a native French speaker and could exchange with French/Chinese conversation. Who could help me? (I can fluently speak four languages, including Vietnamese, so that learning a language is a great pleasure, with sometimes some moments of despair I have to admit...)

look forward to starting

trang 

The text you are quoting:

Hello,

since my project to go for work in Asia becomes more and more real Laughing, I would like to learn Chinese (mandarin). This incredible language is now unavoidable for who wants to go there!

I am a native French speaker and could exchange with French/Chinese conversation. Who could help me? (I can fluently speak four languages, including Vietnamese, so that learning a language is a great pleasure, with sometimes some moments of despair I have to admit...)

look forward to starting

trang 

Trang NSep 2, 2010 @ 15:36
Your Reply:
Reply  Reply With Quote  Thank Poster
! Report to Admin

5 Replies | 827 Views      |  Send to friend

Re: Exchange Chinese/French
Post 1

hey i am chinese and I live in Geneve now. I would love to teach you chinese and practice my French at the same time. I would be available every afternoon and maybe we could meet sometime? Cool

hey i am chinese and I live in Geneve now. I would love to teach you chinese and practice my French at the same time. I would be available every afternoon and maybe we could meet sometime? Cool

sarah s, Jun 24, 2011 @ 21:48
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 2

Dear Sarah,

That would indeed interest me.

I am fluent in French, both oral and written, and am studying Mandarin; I would say that I am currently at advanced beginners' level for Mandarin.

We could indeed meet in the afternoons (currently still possible for me). However, I live in Saint-Prex, so we could decide on where best to meet if you are interested.

With kind regards,

Ingie.

Dear Sarah,

That would indeed interest me.

I am fluent in French, both oral and written, and am studying Mandarin; I would say that I am currently at advanced beginners' level for Mandarin.

We could indeed meet in the afternoons (currently still possible for me). However, I live in Saint-Prex, so we could decide on where best to meet if you are interested.

With kind regards,

Ingie.

Ingie, Jun 24, 2011 @ 22:00
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 3

I try to google map Saint Prex but in vain. where is it? :)

I try to google map Saint Prex but in vain. where is it? :)

sarah s, Jun 24, 2011 @ 22:07
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 4

Hi Sarah

if you're still available for a language exchange, I would love it. I work downtown Geneva and am ready to meet you either at lunch time or after 5 pm.

hope it's still ok

cheers

t

Hi Sarah

if you're still available for a language exchange, I would love it. I work downtown Geneva and am ready to meet you either at lunch time or after 5 pm.

hope it's still ok

cheers

t

Trang N, Jun 25, 2011 @ 18:37
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 5

Hi Trang,

Do you still need tutorial? I'm Chinese and want to learn French, and I live downtown Geneva. Would like to do language exchange with you if time and location are convinient for both of us.. I need a good tutor to lead me in entrance! PM me and let me know.

:)

silver

Hi Trang,

Do you still need tutorial? I'm Chinese and want to learn French, and I live downtown Geneva. Would like to do language exchange with you if time and location are convinient for both of us.. I need a good tutor to lead me in entrance! PM me and let me know.

:)

silver

silver w, Jun 30, 2011 @ 15:46
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
5 Replies | 827 Views      |  Send to friend

Feedback Form