Login or Sign Up

Global Forums > Exchange Things > German for French

Only members can see photos
Only members can see names and photos
German for French

Anyone interested in improving his/her German? Or even to start learning?

I am from Germany and I am searching for a native French speaker as a language exchange partner. If you are a beginner in German I could try to teach it to you, if not we could just talk and improve our language the easiest and most comfortable way...

Although I am doing an internship here in Geneva I am very flexible and we could meet in the afternoon or in the evening, on weekdays or on the weekend.

Hoping to hear from you!

Lena

The text you are quoting:

Anyone interested in improving his/her German? Or even to start learning?

I am from Germany and I am searching for a native French speaker as a language exchange partner. If you are a beginner in German I could try to teach it to you, if not we could just talk and improve our language the easiest and most comfortable way...

Although I am doing an internship here in Geneva I am very flexible and we could meet in the afternoon or in the evening, on weekdays or on the weekend.

Hoping to hear from you!

Lena

Lena12Jan 9, 2010 @ 15:34
Your Reply:
Reply  Reply With Quote  Thank Poster
! Report to Admin

2 Replies | 1102 Views      |  Send to friend

Re: German for French
Post 1

Guten Tag Lena,

Ich wollte also gern deine "Exchange" machen, darum schreibe ich dich auf deutch so dass du eine Idee von meine Kenntnisse in diese Spache hast. Als ich junge wäre habe ich mehrere Jahre Deutchekurs in Genf gehabt aber jetzt brauche ich eine wiederholung. Wass denkst du ? 

Auf Wiedersehen vieleicht

Alec

Guten Tag Lena,

Ich wollte also gern deine "Exchange" machen, darum schreibe ich dich auf deutch so dass du eine Idee von meine Kenntnisse in diese Spache hast. Als ich junge wäre habe ich mehrere Jahre Deutchekurs in Genf gehabt aber jetzt brauche ich eine wiederholung. Wass denkst du ? 

Auf Wiedersehen vieleicht

Alec

Riton, Jan 10, 2010 @ 19:32
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Re: German for French
Post 2

Good afternoon Lena,

I live both in Geneva and Zurich, and although my mother tongue is french, I'd like to speak a bit more in German.

What about some conversationnal mixing (both in subjects and in language) with my french vs your german. In some bar in Geneva, once a week.

Cheers

Philippe

Good afternoon Lena,

I live both in Geneva and Zurich, and although my mother tongue is french, I'd like to speak a bit more in German.

What about some conversationnal mixing (both in subjects and in language) with my french vs your german. In some bar in Geneva, once a week.

Cheers

Philippe

Philippe L, Jul 12, 2010 @ 15:43
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
2 Replies | 1102 Views      |  Send to friend

Feedback Form