Login or Sign Up

Global Forums > Exchange Things > Help : Your English and German verbal translation at Rav office Zurich for 50 Francs per hour (minimum of 50 Francs)

Only members can see photos
Only members can see names and photos
Help : Your English and German verbal translation at Rav office Zurich for 50 Francs per hour (minimum of 50 Francs)

Help.

I need somebody who can help me with verbal translation between German and English.  I can pay 50 francs per hour (50 francs if less than an hour also) if somebody has some free time on Monday 11 July.

I need to register with the RAV office (Unemployment office) in Zentralstrasse 37, Zurich and they insist that a German/English translator is present with me.

I will also need some help once a month for about 30 minutes with the RAV, Zentralstrasse 37, Zurich and can also pay 50 francs for this.

Here is my number 076 7852962. Please reply on here or please call or text anytime. Thanks. Kevin

The text you are quoting:

Help.

I need somebody who can help me with verbal translation between German and English.  I can pay 50 francs per hour (50 francs if less than an hour also) if somebody has some free time on Monday 11 July.

I need to register with the RAV office (Unemployment office) in Zentralstrasse 37, Zurich and they insist that a German/English translator is present with me.

I will also need some help once a month for about 30 minutes with the RAV, Zentralstrasse 37, Zurich and can also pay 50 francs for this.

Here is my number 076 7852962. Please reply on here or please call or text anytime. Thanks. Kevin

Kevin KJul 8, 2011 @ 16:51
Your Reply:
Reply  Reply With Quote  Thank Poster
! Report to Admin

1 Replies | 762 Views      |  Send to friend

Only members can see photos
Only members can see names and photos
Re: Help : Your English and German verbal translation at Rav office Zurich for 50 Francs per hour (minimum of 50 Francs)
Post 1

I've found somebody to help me now. thx to all readers.

The text you are quoting:

I've found somebody to help me now. thx to all readers.

Kevin K, Jul 10, 2011 @ 12:54
Your Reply:
Reply  Reply With Quote  Thank Poster
! Report to Admin
1 Replies | 762 Views      |  Send to friend

Feedback Form