Login or Sign Up

Global Forums > Exchange Things > Language exchange : I am native Korean / (fluent) English - want to learn German or French

Only members can see photos
Only members can see names and photos
Language exchange : I am native Korean / (fluent) English - want to learn German or French

Hi, my name is Kay and I am from South Korea.

I am living in Geneva at the moment for my internship and I would like to exchange language skills. If you are looking for someone who can teach Korean (beginner, intermediate, writing, speking, for buisness purpose) I can help you.

And since I was doing my Master's study in Munich, I am learning German. (A2.2 level) and I would like to learn German / or French! Both languages, I would like to learn a lot.

The tandam can be done once a week I guess, probably during weekend. It can be in a cafe or in a library! With a group of people, I also really like to do! 

Do not hesitate to contact me!

Thanks! 

The text you are quoting:

Hi, my name is Kay and I am from South Korea.

I am living in Geneva at the moment for my internship and I would like to exchange language skills. If you are looking for someone who can teach Korean (beginner, intermediate, writing, speking, for buisness purpose) I can help you.

And since I was doing my Master's study in Munich, I am learning German. (A2.2 level) and I would like to learn German / or French! Both languages, I would like to learn a lot.

The tandam can be done once a week I guess, probably during weekend. It can be in a cafe or in a library! With a group of people, I also really like to do! 

Do not hesitate to contact me!

Thanks! 

Kay KangMar 31, 2015 @ 09:52
Your Reply:
Reply  Reply With Quote  Thank Poster
! Report to Admin

1 Replies | 1342 Views      |  Send to friend

Only members can see photos
Only members can see names and photos
Re: Language exchange : I am native Korean / (fluent) English - want to learn German or French
Post 1

안녕하세요!

There is an English French Korean group :http://www.glocals.com/groups/geneva/geneva-english-french-korean-group.htm.

Your post may interest some members =).

Have a nice day^^

The text you are quoting:

안녕하세요!

There is an English French Korean group :http://www.glocals.com/groups/geneva/geneva-english-french-korean-group.htm.

Your post may interest some members =).

Have a nice day^^

Marisa B, Mar 31, 2015 @ 15:51
Your Reply:
Reply  Reply With Quote  Thank Poster
! Report to Admin
1 Replies | 1342 Views      |  Send to friend

Feedback Form