Login or Sign Up

Global Forums > Exchange Things > Legal Advice in Exchange for Editing

Only members can see photos
Only members can see names and photos
Legal Advice in Exchange for Editing

An international lawyer and university law professor is willing to offer legal advice on areas of international law including cross-border employment, transnational taxation, migration, international contracts, questions about the public international law, and similar issues in exchnage for assistance editing English language draft manuscripts.

The draft manuscripts require either proofreading, the compiling of lists cited therein (of treaties, international instruments, books, journals, etc.), and in some cases indexing.

If you have skills in any of these areas, please respond indicating what type of legal advice you are seeking.    

The text you are quoting:

An international lawyer and university law professor is willing to offer legal advice on areas of international law including cross-border employment, transnational taxation, migration, international contracts, questions about the public international law, and similar issues in exchnage for assistance editing English language draft manuscripts.

The draft manuscripts require either proofreading, the compiling of lists cited therein (of treaties, international instruments, books, journals, etc.), and in some cases indexing.

If you have skills in any of these areas, please respond indicating what type of legal advice you are seeking.    

Curtis DApr 25, 2016 @ 06:08
Your Reply:
Reply  Reply With Quote  Thank Poster
! Report to Admin

2 Replies | 985 Views      |  Send to friend

Re: Legal Advice in Exchange for Editing
Post 1

Hello,

I'm Elitsa, nice to meet you.

If the offer for the exchange is still valid I'm ready to help you with the work you have. I will just need a sample page of the manuscript and what's the whole volume of it as well as the urgency of the work.

My legal advice questions for you are very simple: As an European married in Switzerland and having a Sole Proprietor company in Bulgaria,  will it be more interesting for taxation purposes to have any activity in Switzerland. Is it better to open a new company/organisation here? offshore (other) or non-profit? (anyway the activity I'm intending to do will be mostly non-commercial) Can you advise me how can I do it with less possible investment of money? What will happen if I do it on my husband's name and we devorce/or one of us dies(we have a prenup).

Thank you in advance!

Elitsa Borówek 

Hello,

I'm Elitsa, nice to meet you.

If the offer for the exchange is still valid I'm ready to help you with the work you have. I will just need a sample page of the manuscript and what's the whole volume of it as well as the urgency of the work.

My legal advice questions for you are very simple: As an European married in Switzerland and having a Sole Proprietor company in Bulgaria,  will it be more interesting for taxation purposes to have any activity in Switzerland. Is it better to open a new company/organisation here? offshore (other) or non-profit? (anyway the activity I'm intending to do will be mostly non-commercial) Can you advise me how can I do it with less possible investment of money? What will happen if I do it on my husband's name and we devorce/or one of us dies(we have a prenup).

Thank you in advance!

Elitsa Borówek 

Elitsa B, Jul 1, 2016 @ 19:05
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Re: Legal Advice in Exchange for Editing
Post 2

hi, did you already find someone? if not, I'm interested to help you. 

cheers, Vish

hi, did you already find someone? if not, I'm interested to help you. 

cheers, Vish

V_Unit, Sep 2, 2016 @ 17:16
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
2 Replies | 985 Views      |  Send to friend

Feedback Form