Login or Sign Up

Global Forums > Exchange Things > Looking for Japanese exchange partner / 日本語と手伝ってくれてください

Only members can see photos
Only members can see names and photos
Looking for Japanese exchange partner / 日本語と手伝ってくれてください

Hello everybody. I've just come back from six months studying Japanese in Fukuoka and Tokyo, Japan. I've learned a lot during that time, and am afraid to forget everything if I don't practice. I'll be going back next year, for preparing to study there. Before that time, I need an exchange partner to keep my conversational skills up. I'm now a pre-intermediate (says my school). I'd help you with french or english if you are interested.

みんなさん、今日は。六ヶ月前、東京と福岡に日本語を勉強して行きました。浚い根、日本で大学校行きたいですから、日本語を話さなくていけません。私に手伝ってくれて、と私はアナタたちに英語とフランス語を手伝ってあげます。六ヶ月だけ日本語を勉強したから、まだ上手にならなかった。宜しくお願いします。

The text you are quoting:

Hello everybody. I've just come back from six months studying Japanese in Fukuoka and Tokyo, Japan. I've learned a lot during that time, and am afraid to forget everything if I don't practice. I'll be going back next year, for preparing to study there. Before that time, I need an exchange partner to keep my conversational skills up. I'm now a pre-intermediate (says my school). I'd help you with french or english if you are interested.

みんなさん、今日は。六ヶ月前、東京と福岡に日本語を勉強して行きました。浚い根、日本で大学校行きたいですから、日本語を話さなくていけません。私に手伝ってくれて、と私はアナタたちに英語とフランス語を手伝ってあげます。六ヶ月だけ日本語を勉強したから、まだ上手にならなかった。宜しくお願いします。

MangamaniaJun 6, 2010 @ 17:47
Your Reply:
Reply  Reply With Quote  Thank Poster
! Report to Admin

3 Replies | 1846 Views      |  Send to friend

Re: Looking for Japanese exchange partner / 日本語と手伝ってくれてください
Post 1

Hello,

Where are you based?  I am Japanese, based in Zurich....

I will be happy to help you with Japanese if you live nearby. I speak French (I used to live in Lausanne) and I do not mind keeping my French conversation skills. I am learning German at this moment.

I also lived in Fukuoka (as well as in Tokyo) and Fukuoka is my favorite town in Japan!

Best regards,

Yasuko

Hello,

Where are you based?  I am Japanese, based in Zurich....

I will be happy to help you with Japanese if you live nearby. I speak French (I used to live in Lausanne) and I do not mind keeping my French conversation skills. I am learning German at this moment.

I also lived in Fukuoka (as well as in Tokyo) and Fukuoka is my favorite town in Japan!

Best regards,

Yasuko

Yasuko F, Jun 18, 2010 @ 14:46
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 2

Fukuoka was also my favorite city ! People there were really warm hearted. I'm based in Geneva, but I've got family in Zurich, so I go there quite often. I don't know when we can meet, but I'm free most of the time before september. I'm going to send you a message directly, and thanks for your reply !

Fukuoka was also my favorite city ! People there were really warm hearted. I'm based in Geneva, but I've got family in Zurich, so I go there quite often. I don't know when we can meet, but I'm free most of the time before september. I'm going to send you a message directly, and thanks for your reply !

Mangamania, Jun 18, 2010 @ 15:27
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 3

Hi, how are you? Can you speak German or French. I could help you out with your Japanese if you help me to improve my German or French. I also live in Geneva.

Hi, how are you? Can you speak German or French. I could help you out with your Japanese if you help me to improve my German or French. I also live in Geneva.

Diego D, Dec 2, 2010 @ 12:00
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
3 Replies | 1846 Views      |  Send to friend

Feedback Form