Login or Sign Up

Global Forums > Exchange Things > Massage trade for aspiring massage therapists

Only members can see photos
Only members can see names and photos
Massage trade for aspiring massage therapists

Hello everyone,

It seems there are not too many massage therapists interested in the trade I've proposed so I thought I'd adjust it a little to open it up for a massage trade for any aspiring massage therapists who would like to be informally trained...

I've been studying and practicing deep tissue massage now for about 8 years and have recently moved to Geneva to find the prices a little too steep for regular massages...so I thought I would see if there are any other therapists or aspiring therapists out there who would like to do a trade on a fairly regular basis?

All the best and look forward to connecting!

Brandon

The text you are quoting:

Hello everyone,

It seems there are not too many massage therapists interested in the trade I've proposed so I thought I'd adjust it a little to open it up for a massage trade for any aspiring massage therapists who would like to be informally trained...

I've been studying and practicing deep tissue massage now for about 8 years and have recently moved to Geneva to find the prices a little too steep for regular massages...so I thought I would see if there are any other therapists or aspiring therapists out there who would like to do a trade on a fairly regular basis?

All the best and look forward to connecting!

Brandon

Brandon LAug 23, 2012 @ 14:11
Your Reply:
Reply  Reply With Quote  Thank Poster
! Report to Admin

0 Replies | 612 Views      |  Send to friend

No replies posted yet.
0 Replies | 612 Views      |  Send to friend

Feedback Form