Login or Sign Up

Global Forums > Exchange Things > My Chinese (Mandarin) and English for your French in Zurich or Baden

Only members can see photos
Only members can see names and photos
My Chinese (Mandarin) and English for your French in Zurich or Baden

Hi,

My name is Bin and I would like to improve my spoken French. In exchange I could help you with understanding Chinese culture as well as the Chinese language! For sure I speak English and German as well.

If you are interrested you can contact me by replying to this post or by personnal message. And then we can talk to see if we have common interrest and start to work together ;)

Bin

The text you are quoting:

Hi,

My name is Bin and I would like to improve my spoken French. In exchange I could help you with understanding Chinese culture as well as the Chinese language! For sure I speak English and German as well.

If you are interrested you can contact me by replying to this post or by personnal message. And then we can talk to see if we have common interrest and start to work together ;)

Bin

Bin ZFeb 21, 2011 @ 20:09
Your Reply:
Reply  Reply With Quote  Thank Poster
! Report to Admin

1 Replies | 779 Views      |  Send to friend

Only members can see photos
Only members can see names and photos
Re: My Chinese (Mandarin) and English for your French in Zurich or Baden
Post 1

Superbe. Maybe we could try to meet once and to see how it would work out.

During the week, for example in the evening, Baden is easier for me since I work there. During the weekend I'm more flexible with locations, just need to fit to the weekend plans. :-)

What about you? Where do you prefer to meet?

My email is [email protected].

Merci, Bin

The text you are quoting:

Superbe. Maybe we could try to meet once and to see how it would work out.

During the week, for example in the evening, Baden is easier for me since I work there. During the weekend I'm more flexible with locations, just need to fit to the weekend plans. :-)

What about you? Where do you prefer to meet?

My email is [email protected].

Merci, Bin

Bin Z, Apr 18, 2011 @ 22:31
Your Reply:
Reply  Reply With Quote  Thank Poster
! Report to Admin
1 Replies | 779 Views      |  Send to friend

Feedback Form