Login or Sign Up

Global Forums > Exchange Things > My English/ Korean for your Spanish

Only members can see photos
Only members can see names and photos
My English/ Korean for your Spanish

Hello! I am currently staying at Geneva, doing my internship.

I am a native speaker of Korean. I have lived my whole life in Seoul, South Korea. Also, I majored in English literature and stayed in the States for one year. So hopefully I can help any of you who want to improve your Korean or English.

I have studied Spanish for several years. But I'm afraid that I did not have many chances to speak in Spanish. I wish someone could help me with it!

Ciao.

The text you are quoting:

Hello! I am currently staying at Geneva, doing my internship.

I am a native speaker of Korean. I have lived my whole life in Seoul, South Korea. Also, I majored in English literature and stayed in the States for one year. So hopefully I can help any of you who want to improve your Korean or English.

I have studied Spanish for several years. But I'm afraid that I did not have many chances to speak in Spanish. I wish someone could help me with it!

Ciao.

Soojin KongFeb 6, 2011 @ 22:53
Your Reply:
Reply  Reply With Quote  Thank Poster
! Report to Admin

1 Replies | 697 Views      |  Send to friend

Only members can see photos
Only members can see names and photos
Re: My English/ Korean for your Spanish
Post 1

Hello. I am Carmen and I'm Spanish. I would like to improve my English. I can talk fluently, but I have a lot of mistakes and not so much vocabular. We could try to practise Spanish-English. What do you think?

Carmen

The text you are quoting:

Hello. I am Carmen and I'm Spanish. I would like to improve my English. I can talk fluently, but I have a lot of mistakes and not so much vocabular. We could try to practise Spanish-English. What do you think?

Carmen

carmen m, Feb 15, 2011 @ 17:17
Your Reply:
Reply  Reply With Quote  Thank Poster
! Report to Admin
1 Replies | 697 Views      |  Send to friend

Feedback Form