Login or Sign Up

Global Forums > Exchange Things > My English/French for your Swiss German

Only members can see photos
Only members can see names and photos
My English/French for your Swiss German

Hoi!

I'm taking Hoch Deutsch classes, but I would like more opportunities to speak more (ideally) Zurituutsch.. I have a reasonable level, but get a little flaky in a more professional or indepth context, since I don't get the chance to practice much. I am British and have taught English in France and for foreigners in the UK, but am really just looking for conversation.... I speak fluent French too so if you'd like to improve your French we can do things that way. I like a glass of wine too, and that always helps the conversation, so can be combined :)

Jo

The text you are quoting:

Hoi!

I'm taking Hoch Deutsch classes, but I would like more opportunities to speak more (ideally) Zurituutsch.. I have a reasonable level, but get a little flaky in a more professional or indepth context, since I don't get the chance to practice much. I am British and have taught English in France and for foreigners in the UK, but am really just looking for conversation.... I speak fluent French too so if you'd like to improve your French we can do things that way. I like a glass of wine too, and that always helps the conversation, so can be combined :)

Jo

Jo_CDec 29, 2011 @ 21:13
Your Reply:
Reply  Reply With Quote  Thank Poster
! Report to Admin

0 Replies | 615 Views      |  Send to friend

No replies posted yet.
0 Replies | 615 Views      |  Send to friend

Feedback Form