Login or Sign Up

Global Forums > Exchange Things > My English for Your French !! (Hmmm..I can add little culinary skill i have as bonus!!) :)

Only members can see photos
Only members can see names and photos
My English for Your French !! (Hmmm..I can add little culinary skill i have as bonus!!) :)

Hello Everyone/ Bonjour 

I will love to learn French, and tough as of now , thanks to my 5 months of stay in Lausanne, I know a little , but would love to improve it !!

I can offer English, right from basic to advanced level, and as I said, I can also offer my culinary skill ..in Indian and Chinese food as bonus :)

(I am learning in my Management course, that you have to make an unique offer to stand out..and this is my try with unique offer...so its a way to even verify my learnings !!)

I hope this works, and next time, I write the same message . but in French for learning German..Amen !! :D

Ramesh

The text you are quoting:

Hello Everyone/ Bonjour 

I will love to learn French, and tough as of now , thanks to my 5 months of stay in Lausanne, I know a little , but would love to improve it !!

I can offer English, right from basic to advanced level, and as I said, I can also offer my culinary skill ..in Indian and Chinese food as bonus :)

(I am learning in my Management course, that you have to make an unique offer to stand out..and this is my try with unique offer...so its a way to even verify my learnings !!)

I hope this works, and next time, I write the same message . but in French for learning German..Amen !! :D

Ramesh

Ramesh GuruApr 22, 2012 @ 15:46
Your Reply:
Reply  Reply With Quote  Thank Poster
! Report to Admin

0 Replies | 599 Views      |  Send to friend

No replies posted yet.
0 Replies | 599 Views      |  Send to friend

Feedback Form