Login or Sign Up

Global Forums > Exchange Things > My FRENCH or ENGLISH for your ITALIAN

Only members can see photos
Only members can see names and photos
My FRENCH or ENGLISH for your ITALIAN

Hello,

I would love to be able to speak italien... I am a french nativ from Switzerland. So I can easely help you to improve your french. I also speak English but not a perfect English.

If you are interested and live in Geneva, we could organize some meetings in order to improve the language we want to learn :-)

Let me know if you are interested !

Steph

The text you are quoting:

Hello,

I would love to be able to speak italien... I am a french nativ from Switzerland. So I can easely help you to improve your french. I also speak English but not a perfect English.

If you are interested and live in Geneva, we could organize some meetings in order to improve the language we want to learn :-)

Let me know if you are interested !

Steph

Stéphanie KSep 1, 2010 @ 20:08
Your Reply:
Reply  Reply With Quote  Thank Poster
! Report to Admin

2 Replies | 689 Views      |  Send to friend

Re: My FRENCH or ENGLISH for your ITALIAN
Post 1

ciao, sono venuto a ginevra meno di 2 mesi fa per vivere con la mia ragazza, ho fatto un corso do francese all'universita' di ginevra quest'estate ma adesso ho bisogno di praticare! se cerchi ancora qualcuno con cui parlare italiano fammi sapere!

ciao, sono venuto a ginevra meno di 2 mesi fa per vivere con la mia ragazza, ho fatto un corso do francese all'universita' di ginevra quest'estate ma adesso ho bisogno di praticare! se cerchi ancora qualcuno con cui parlare italiano fammi sapere!

Emanuele T, Sep 9, 2010 @ 17:46
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Re: My FRENCH or ENGLISH for your ITALIAN
Post 2

Cia Emanuele !

Comprendo tutto(only what you said) ma non parlare italiano :-)

parleri englese ? 

I would love to learn italian. What do you think about having a meeting once per week of one hour. You ll be able to speak in french during 30 minutes and me in italian for 30 minutes and sometimes we prepare some exercices !

Let me know if you are interested ! That would be great !

Cia Emanuele !

Comprendo tutto(only what you said) ma non parlare italiano :-)

parleri englese ? 

I would love to learn italian. What do you think about having a meeting once per week of one hour. You ll be able to speak in french during 30 minutes and me in italian for 30 minutes and sometimes we prepare some exercices !

Let me know if you are interested ! That would be great !

Stéphanie K, Sep 9, 2010 @ 20:06
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
2 Replies | 689 Views      |  Send to friend

Feedback Form