Login or Sign Up

Global Forums > Exchange Things > My French for your English

Only members can see photos
Only members can see names and photos
My French for your English

Hi,

My name is Kevin, i'm 23, and i will be in Geneva in May for 3 months (internship).

I am in an engineering school here, and i have to pass the FIRST certificate of cambridge, so i really have to improve my English.

I will be very grateful if you can help me, and if i can help you in exchange. =)

Bye

The text you are quoting:

Hi,

My name is Kevin, i'm 23, and i will be in Geneva in May for 3 months (internship).

I am in an engineering school here, and i have to pass the FIRST certificate of cambridge, so i really have to improve my English.

I will be very grateful if you can help me, and if i can help you in exchange. =)

Bye

kevin gApr 14, 2011 @ 21:10
Your Reply:
Reply  Reply With Quote  Thank Poster
! Report to Admin

1 Replies | 837 Views      |  Send to friend

Only members can see photos
Only members can see names and photos
Re: My French for your English
Post 1

Hello Kevin, 

I am a native English speaker living near Geneva and trying to learn and improve my French. As you are serious about improving your English and motivated to do a language exchange, perhaps we could see if something will work out. Please contact me if you wish and we can discuss details. 

Kind Regards,

Krista

The text you are quoting:

Hello Kevin, 

I am a native English speaker living near Geneva and trying to learn and improve my French. As you are serious about improving your English and motivated to do a language exchange, perhaps we could see if something will work out. Please contact me if you wish and we can discuss details. 

Kind Regards,

Krista

Krista Joy M, May 1, 2011 @ 00:56
Your Reply:
Reply  Reply With Quote  Thank Poster
! Report to Admin
1 Replies | 837 Views      |  Send to friend

Feedback Form