Login or Sign Up

Global Forums > Exchange Things > My German, Swissgerman and French for your English.....

Only members can see photos
Only members can see names and photos
My German, Swissgerman and French for your English.....

Hi there....I'm interested to improve my English skills from time to time. (My English Skills: advanced level, good skills) . Would be a pleasure to have conversations with you...

In return, I can introduce and converse in German (native) Swiss German (native) and French (very good skills) , Croatian (very good skills) to your benefits.....

natasha

The text you are quoting:

Hi there....I'm interested to improve my English skills from time to time. (My English Skills: advanced level, good skills) . Would be a pleasure to have conversations with you...

In return, I can introduce and converse in German (native) Swiss German (native) and French (very good skills) , Croatian (very good skills) to your benefits.....

natasha

natasha borovicFeb 13, 2011 @ 13:20
Your Reply:
Reply  Reply With Quote  Thank Poster
! Report to Admin

1 Replies | 695 Views      |  Send to friend

Only members can see photos
Only members can see names and photos
Re: My German, Swissgerman and French for your English.....
Post 1

Hi Natasha.

My english is good too. Also speak brazillian portuguese, spanish and learning french (would be great for me to chat for a while in french!).

Will be nice talking to you too... welcome to Geneva!

Rafael

The text you are quoting:

Hi Natasha.

My english is good too. Also speak brazillian portuguese, spanish and learning french (would be great for me to chat for a while in french!).

Will be nice talking to you too... welcome to Geneva!

Rafael

Rafael Ruschel, Feb 13, 2011 @ 14:26
Your Reply:
Reply  Reply With Quote  Thank Poster
! Report to Admin
1 Replies | 695 Views      |  Send to friend

Feedback Form