Login or Sign Up

Global Forums > Exchange Things > My Many Skills for Your French

Only members can see photos
Only members can see names and photos
My Many Skills for Your French

I'm in Genève in for almost 6 months and i can hardly speak few words of French and now I’ve realized it is the time to learn French. So i am willing to exchange my many skills for your French.

Languages i speak:

English, Urdu, Hindi, Punjabi, Pashto, Japanese and little Arabic.

Business Skills:

General Accounting, Financial and Cost Accounting, Business Management, Investment Analysis and Portfolio Management, Business Mathematics & statistics and E-commerce.

IT Skills

Web Development, Programming Languages (PHP, Mysql, HTML, CSS, JQuery), Xampp platform, Server Administration on MS Server 2003 or 2008 or Linux Distro Ubuntu or CentOS, Virtual Computing, Physical and virtual networking, Network Security, Computers hardware and software troubleshooting and many other skills.

So I’m willing to exchange any of these skills. I really need someone who can help in learning French especially when it comes to do practice. I’m learning a bit from Rosetta stone application but I think it will be more effective if I do practice with someone.

The text you are quoting:

I'm in Genève in for almost 6 months and i can hardly speak few words of French and now I’ve realized it is the time to learn French. So i am willing to exchange my many skills for your French.

Languages i speak:

English, Urdu, Hindi, Punjabi, Pashto, Japanese and little Arabic.

Business Skills:

General Accounting, Financial and Cost Accounting, Business Management, Investment Analysis and Portfolio Management, Business Mathematics & statistics and E-commerce.

IT Skills

Web Development, Programming Languages (PHP, Mysql, HTML, CSS, JQuery), Xampp platform, Server Administration on MS Server 2003 or 2008 or Linux Distro Ubuntu or CentOS, Virtual Computing, Physical and virtual networking, Network Security, Computers hardware and software troubleshooting and many other skills.

So I’m willing to exchange any of these skills. I really need someone who can help in learning French especially when it comes to do practice. I’m learning a bit from Rosetta stone application but I think it will be more effective if I do practice with someone.

waqas sAug 11, 2011 @ 23:40
Your Reply:
Reply  Reply With Quote  Thank Poster
! Report to Admin

1 Replies | 696 Views      |  Send to friend

Only members can see photos
Only members can see names and photos
Re: My Many Skills for Your French
Post 1

Bump!

Huh! What a pity. No one is interested in exchange! 

The text you are quoting:

Bump!

Huh! What a pity. No one is interested in exchange! 

waqas s, Aug 18, 2011 @ 15:19
Your Reply:
Reply  Reply With Quote  Thank Poster
! Report to Admin
1 Replies | 696 Views      |  Send to friend

Feedback Form