Login or Sign Up

Global Forums > Exchange Things > My Russian or English, for your German or French

Only members can see photos
Only members can see names and photos
My Russian or English, for your German or French

Hi,

I am an Expat living in Zurich and have been working and studying German. Russian / English are my native tounges. I am currently working on my German fluency, however I feel that I am at the same time loosing French.  I am looking for somebody to get together and practice 1-2 times a week. You speak Russian/English and I speak German or French?

Cheers,

Valenitne

The text you are quoting:

Hi,

I am an Expat living in Zurich and have been working and studying German. Russian / English are my native tounges. I am currently working on my German fluency, however I feel that I am at the same time loosing French.  I am looking for somebody to get together and practice 1-2 times a week. You speak Russian/English and I speak German or French?

Cheers,

Valenitne

Valentine MAug 3, 2012 @ 16:27
Your Reply:
Reply  Reply With Quote  Thank Poster
! Report to Admin

1 Replies | 626 Views      |  Send to friend

Only members can see photos
Only members can see names and photos
Re: My Russian or English, for your German or French
Post 1

Hi Valentine

I would be up for it . Been learning Russian for a couple of years, have some friends in Moscow and Peter, so we can have a real conversation on that side. I can offer you French as it is my mother tongue.

I live in Zurich (seefeld). Here is my mobile, just call me if interested 079 285 1673. If you are around tomorrow i can suggest a late brunch.

Best Jacques

The text you are quoting:

Hi Valentine

I would be up for it . Been learning Russian for a couple of years, have some friends in Moscow and Peter, so we can have a real conversation on that side. I can offer you French as it is my mother tongue.

I live in Zurich (seefeld). Here is my mobile, just call me if interested 079 285 1673. If you are around tomorrow i can suggest a late brunch.

Best Jacques

blatja, Aug 3, 2012 @ 17:26
Your Reply:
Reply  Reply With Quote  Thank Poster
! Report to Admin
1 Replies | 626 Views      |  Send to friend

Feedback Form