Login or Sign Up

Global Forums > Exchange Things > My french for your english

Only members can see photos
Only members can see names and photos
My french for your english

I am a native french speaker and I would like to improve my english. In exchange I will teach you french, I don't mind if you're a beginner I will be glad to help you.

I'm also interested in the french and british culture.

I have almost an advanced level at speaking as I spent cupple of months in England.

Send me a message if you are interested.

The text you are quoting:

I am a native french speaker and I would like to improve my english. In exchange I will teach you french, I don't mind if you're a beginner I will be glad to help you.

I'm also interested in the french and british culture.

I have almost an advanced level at speaking as I spent cupple of months in England.

Send me a message if you are interested.

Laurent GJun 30, 2010 @ 17:21
Your Reply:
Reply  Reply With Quote  Thank Poster
! Report to Admin

5 Replies | 1024 Views      |  Send to friend

Re: My french for your english
Post 1

Hi Laurent,

My name is Elizabeth and I would very much like to improve my French. I am at a low-intermediate level. Of course I would be happy to practice English with you also. If you are still looking for a partner I would be happy to meet. Take care.

Elizabeth

Hi Laurent,

My name is Elizabeth and I would very much like to improve my French. I am at a low-intermediate level. Of course I would be happy to practice English with you also. If you are still looking for a partner I would be happy to meet. Take care.

Elizabeth

Elizabeth R, Aug 27, 2010 @ 22:08
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 2

I too would love to learn French.  I just moved here to Switzerland from USA and am seeking opportunities to learn even basic facts about the language.  Thanks!

I too would love to learn French.  I just moved here to Switzerland from USA and am seeking opportunities to learn even basic facts about the language.  Thanks!

Jenna M, Sep 2, 2010 @ 13:24
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 3

Hello Laurent,

I'm really trying to improve my french, and I am from chile but have lived in the United States for the past 10 years so i speak english like a native. Let me know if you would ever want to do a language exchange. Thanks!

Yisol

Hello Laurent,

I'm really trying to improve my french, and I am from chile but have lived in the United States for the past 10 years so i speak english like a native. Let me know if you would ever want to do a language exchange. Thanks!

Yisol

Yisol Y, Nov 9, 2010 @ 15:30
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 4

Hi Laurent,

If you are still looking... I would be interested in improving my french and practicing English with you! I am also keen to learn more about the french and Swiss culture.

Thanks,
Lizzie

Hi Laurent,

If you are still looking... I would be interested in improving my french and practicing English with you! I am also keen to learn more about the french and Swiss culture.

Thanks,
Lizzie

epoll, Nov 15, 2010 @ 14:12
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 5

Hi Laurent,

I have just moved to Geneva from London & am looking for someone to exchange English for French.

I have grown up in London but my origins are Greek, I speak perfect English.

Unfortunately my French is very poorly, so really want to progress in the language, I am definitely a beginner.

If you are interested let me know!

Thanks!

Erene

Hi Laurent,

I have just moved to Geneva from London & am looking for someone to exchange English for French.

I have grown up in London but my origins are Greek, I speak perfect English.

Unfortunately my French is very poorly, so really want to progress in the language, I am definitely a beginner.

If you are interested let me know!

Thanks!

Erene

Erene D, Nov 19, 2010 @ 09:07
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
5 Replies | 1024 Views      |  Send to friend

Feedback Form