Login or Sign Up

Global Forums > Exchange Things > My friendly chinese for your High german from native German speaker : )

Only members can see photos
Only members can see names and photos
My friendly chinese for your High german from native German speaker : )

Hello everyone

I'm glad here provide a place that I can try to find a German teacher

I come from Taiwan and now I live in Zurich.

After I move here I took the German class for the whole year. with the fully basic learning and now I would like to improve my speaking. Especially pronunciation and business German.

If you would like to learn Chinese, please contact me and we can discuss more details, for example how would you like to learn Chinese. I'll definitely try to do the best for you.

Thank you for your reading and wish you have a nice day.

Anita

The text you are quoting:

Hello everyone

I'm glad here provide a place that I can try to find a German teacher

I come from Taiwan and now I live in Zurich.

After I move here I took the German class for the whole year. with the fully basic learning and now I would like to improve my speaking. Especially pronunciation and business German.

If you would like to learn Chinese, please contact me and we can discuss more details, for example how would you like to learn Chinese. I'll definitely try to do the best for you.

Thank you for your reading and wish you have a nice day.

Anita

Anita TJul 8, 2011 @ 14:46
Your Reply:
Reply  Reply With Quote  Thank Poster
! Report to Admin

1 Replies | 785 Views      |  Send to friend

Only members can see photos
Only members can see names and photos
Re: My friendly chinese for your High german from native German speaker : )
Post 1

Hi Anita
I take Mandarn classes for a while and would like to take this opportunity to make faster progress. I'm born in HK and my father lived in Manila and HK for 15 years but I lived all my life here in CH and London. My German is perfect as I went to a private school and studied five languages in the specific countries.
I think best would be to meet and see how we can work out a plan.

Erik

079.797.70.90 Private
[email protected]
-
AP Stahltechnik GmbH, Erik Braun
Huobhalde 30, Postfach 37, 6330 Cham 1
-
"Egal, wie weit der Weg ist, man muss den ersten Schritt tun." Mao Tse-tung
-
"Never too bad, never too late, never too old, never too sick to start from scratch and begin all over again." Bikram Choudhury
-

The text you are quoting:

Hi Anita
I take Mandarn classes for a while and would like to take this opportunity to make faster progress. I'm born in HK and my father lived in Manila and HK for 15 years but I lived all my life here in CH and London. My German is perfect as I went to a private school and studied five languages in the specific countries.
I think best would be to meet and see how we can work out a plan.

Erik

079.797.70.90 Private
[email protected]
-
AP Stahltechnik GmbH, Erik Braun
Huobhalde 30, Postfach 37, 6330 Cham 1
-
"Egal, wie weit der Weg ist, man muss den ersten Schritt tun." Mao Tse-tung
-
"Never too bad, never too late, never too old, never too sick to start from scratch and begin all over again." Bikram Choudhury
-

Erik braun, Sep 5, 2011 @ 01:13
Your Reply:
Reply  Reply With Quote  Thank Poster
! Report to Admin
1 Replies | 785 Views      |  Send to friend

Feedback Form