Login or Sign Up

Global Forums > Exchange Things > My native French for your skills as a Graphic designer

Only members can see photos
Only members can see names and photos
My native French for your skills as a Graphic designer

I need to present an artistic project to potential partners. I will send this presentation by mail.

I would like to elaborate this presentation with a software called Go Animate - or a similar software-  Video scribing, White board, etc. The presentation includes text, images and a few very short excerpts of existing public Utube videos.  Total duration of the presentation : about 90 seconds.

I'll be happy to help you with your French, being a former professional teacher of French as a Foreign language.  Merci !

The text you are quoting:

I need to present an artistic project to potential partners. I will send this presentation by mail.

I would like to elaborate this presentation with a software called Go Animate - or a similar software-  Video scribing, White board, etc. The presentation includes text, images and a few very short excerpts of existing public Utube videos.  Total duration of the presentation : about 90 seconds.

I'll be happy to help you with your French, being a former professional teacher of French as a Foreign language.  Merci !

Chris cMar 1, 2017 @ 14:47
Your Reply:
Reply  Reply With Quote  Thank Poster
! Report to Admin

0 Replies | 714 Views      |  Send to friend

No replies posted yet.
0 Replies | 714 Views      |  Send to friend

Feedback Form