Login or Sign Up

Global Forums > Exchange Things > My native French or Italian for your German

Only members can see photos
Only members can see names and photos
My native French or Italian for your German

Hi,

I work as a freelance literary translator (IT/EN->FR) and would like to add German as my third source language. I'm just back from Berlin, where I spent 5 months upgrading my language skills, and would be happy to practice a bit. My level is C1, and I can offer my native French or my second best language, which is Italian. We can speak, but I can as well proofread your texts or give you grammar lessons.

A Kaffee-Kuchen once a week in Geneva city centre would be great!

Cheers,

Anita

The text you are quoting:

Hi,

I work as a freelance literary translator (IT/EN->FR) and would like to add German as my third source language. I'm just back from Berlin, where I spent 5 months upgrading my language skills, and would be happy to practice a bit. My level is C1, and I can offer my native French or my second best language, which is Italian. We can speak, but I can as well proofread your texts or give you grammar lessons.

A Kaffee-Kuchen once a week in Geneva city centre would be great!

Cheers,

Anita

Anita RFeb 7, 2016 @ 11:06
Your Reply:
Reply  Reply With Quote  Thank Poster
! Report to Admin

1 Replies | 791 Views      |  Send to friend

Only members can see photos
Only members can see names and photos
Re: My native French or Italian for your German
Post 1

Hi Anita :)

I need someone to improve my French, and I am offering my German. I live in Nyon, so we could meet once in Geneva and once in Nyon. I have time in the late afternoon and on week-end.

Best regards,

Tamara

The text you are quoting:

Hi Anita :)

I need someone to improve my French, and I am offering my German. I live in Nyon, so we could meet once in Geneva and once in Nyon. I have time in the late afternoon and on week-end.

Best regards,

Tamara

Tamara Gavric , Apr 3, 2016 @ 20:25
Your Reply:
Reply  Reply With Quote  Thank Poster
! Report to Admin
1 Replies | 791 Views      |  Send to friend

Feedback Form