Login or Sign Up

Global Forums > Exchange Things > My portuguese for your english, french or spanish

Only members can see photos
Only members can see names and photos
My portuguese for your english, french or spanish

Hi, I am Henrique. I am a Brazilian journalist and university teacher. I've been in Geneva for three months and would love to help people interested in learning Portuguese. We could trade Portuguese classes for English, French or Spanish classes. I have a very flexible schedule and live around the Vieille Ville. We can discuss that over a cup of coffee. What do you think? Send messages to glocals or the email adress [email protected]. Take care, Henrique

The text you are quoting:

Hi, I am Henrique. I am a Brazilian journalist and university teacher. I've been in Geneva for three months and would love to help people interested in learning Portuguese. We could trade Portuguese classes for English, French or Spanish classes. I have a very flexible schedule and live around the Vieille Ville. We can discuss that over a cup of coffee. What do you think? Send messages to glocals or the email adress [email protected]. Take care, Henrique

HENRIQUE POLIDOROOct 27, 2010 @ 10:37
Your Reply:
Reply  Reply With Quote  Thank Poster
! Report to Admin

1 Replies | 789 Views      |  Send to friend

Only members can see photos
Only members can see names and photos
Re: My portuguese for your english, french or spanish
Post 1

Hi Henrique,

I just found your post and if you are still interested I would love to give this exchange a go. I am Swiss/Swedish and speak English, French and German fluently so I could help you with that. I know very basic Portuguese but really, really want to learn to talk a little bit more.

Let me know if you're interested and we could meet up for coffee sometime this week maybe!

The text you are quoting:

Hi Henrique,

I just found your post and if you are still interested I would love to give this exchange a go. I am Swiss/Swedish and speak English, French and German fluently so I could help you with that. I know very basic Portuguese but really, really want to learn to talk a little bit more.

Let me know if you're interested and we could meet up for coffee sometime this week maybe!

Malin B, Nov 14, 2010 @ 14:54
Your Reply:
Reply  Reply With Quote  Thank Poster
! Report to Admin
1 Replies | 789 Views      |  Send to friend

Feedback Form