Login or Sign Up

Global Forums > Exchange Things > Native English (US) for French, Portuguese, or Spanish

Only members can see photos
Only members can see names and photos
Native English (US) for French, Portuguese, or Spanish
Hi everyone...Hola a todos...Oi galera (olá para os portugueses)!

I am a Masters student here, just arriving recently.  I would like to find some kind of language tandem..any kind really!  It can be really informal, like over a coffee, or more structured. However you like! I am taking French classes now, but my level is at the beginners.

I have over a year of experience teaching English and will be happy to help people with all levels.  I also lived in both Brazil and Spain for some time. I speak both Portuguese and Spanish fairly well, but would like to keep my level up.  I would be happy to help with English in return.

Hope to hear from you soon!

The text you are quoting:
Hi everyone...Hola a todos...Oi galera (olá para os portugueses)!

I am a Masters student here, just arriving recently.  I would like to find some kind of language tandem..any kind really!  It can be really informal, like over a coffee, or more structured. However you like! I am taking French classes now, but my level is at the beginners.

I have over a year of experience teaching English and will be happy to help people with all levels.  I also lived in both Brazil and Spain for some time. I speak both Portuguese and Spanish fairly well, but would like to keep my level up.  I would be happy to help with English in return.

Hope to hear from you soon!

th5329aAug 25, 2009 @ 16:28
Your Reply:
Reply  Reply With Quote  Thank Poster
! Report to Admin

3 Replies | 1178 Views      |  Send to friend

Re: Native English (US) for French, Portuguese, or Spanish
Post 1
 Hello!I need to improve my english level...and I'm spanish, from Barcelona,
 and I speak spanish, catalan and a good level of french. If you want,
I'm interested on a tandem spanish-english :) and I can help you with your french
beginning.
Hope to hear from
you!
Gisela
 Hello!I need to improve my english level...and I'm spanish, from Barcelona,
 and I speak spanish, catalan and a good level of french. If you want,
I'm interested on a tandem spanish-english :) and I can help you with your french
beginning.
Hope to hear from
you!
Gisela
Gisela P, Sep 8, 2009 @ 23:31
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 2

Hello, I am a journalist and teacher. I'm in geneva three months ago. I'm trying to learn English and French. I believe I can help you with the Portuguese. we can make a coffee and talk some more about it, what do you think? sorry for my poor English, as you can see, I have much to learn. my email is [email protected]

Hello, I am a journalist and teacher. I'm in geneva three months ago. I'm trying to learn English and French. I believe I can help you with the Portuguese. we can make a coffee and talk some more about it, what do you think? sorry for my poor English, as you can see, I have much to learn. my email is [email protected]

HENRIQUE POLIDORO, Oct 26, 2010 @ 16:27
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 3

Hola,

estoy buscando desesperadamente un intercambio con alguien de lengua anglosajona, inglesa  bah.

Soy argentina, hablo muy  bien francés tambien si te sirve. Mas que nada necesito conversacion por ahora,  te interesa?

gracias por contestarme rapidamente asi me puedo organizar y vos tambien

Luz

079 846 13 18

022 320 68 70

Hola,

estoy buscando desesperadamente un intercambio con alguien de lengua anglosajona, inglesa  bah.

Soy argentina, hablo muy  bien francés tambien si te sirve. Mas que nada necesito conversacion por ahora,  te interesa?

gracias por contestarme rapidamente asi me puedo organizar y vos tambien

Luz

079 846 13 18

022 320 68 70

Luz Schwartz, Dec 9, 2010 @ 17:27
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
3 Replies | 1178 Views      |  Send to friend

Feedback Form