Login or Sign Up

Global Forums > Exchange Things > Need a bracelet from Barcelona

Only members can see photos
Only members can see names and photos
Need a bracelet from Barcelona

If anyone is going to Barcelona and going to visit some Gaudi attractions and happens to notice this orange/yellow bracelet in one of the official giftshop, I'll like to exchange for something reasonable.....

Lost the one I got last year and don't know if I should return just for a bracelet but I did drink from that fountain saying you'll return someday but....

The text you are quoting:

If anyone is going to Barcelona and going to visit some Gaudi attractions and happens to notice this orange/yellow bracelet in one of the official giftshop, I'll like to exchange for something reasonable.....

Lost the one I got last year and don't know if I should return just for a bracelet but I did drink from that fountain saying you'll return someday but....

Nancy UOct 5, 2010 @ 16:06
Your Reply:
Reply  Reply With Quote  Thank Poster
! Report to Admin

6 Replies | 779 Views      |  Send to friend

Re: Need a bracelet from Barcelona
Post 1

actually 50/50 with going Barcelona next week...will let you know if I go... you can exchange it for the CHF equivalent. Just trying to find flights which are less than 400 CHF.

actually 50/50 with going Barcelona next week...will let you know if I go... you can exchange it for the CHF equivalent. Just trying to find flights which are less than 400 CHF.

Abbas C, Oct 5, 2010 @ 16:28
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 2

Thanks - do inform me if you go. Wouldn't easyjet have something.....

Thanks - do inform me if you go. Wouldn't easyjet have something.....

Nancy U, Oct 5, 2010 @ 18:56
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 3

i'm going this weekend... i don't know exactly whether i can find the bracelet you want, but will let you know if i see it!  but i am in geneva...

i'm going this weekend... i don't know exactly whether i can find the bracelet you want, but will let you know if i see it!  but i am in geneva...

Wei C, Oct 5, 2010 @ 23:21
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 4

Thanks Wei. It's the orange/yellow one below - get me two if you find it since I am afraid I'll lose it again .I remember seeing the bracelet in the jewelery section in the Gaudi giftshop at Sagrada Familia, La Pedrera, and Park Guell.

Maybe now I'll have a reason to visit Geneva - it's so close but I have never visited besides arriving from the airpot....

Thanks Wei. It's the orange/yellow one below - get me two if you find it since I am afraid I'll lose it again .I remember seeing the bracelet in the jewelery section in the Gaudi giftshop at Sagrada Familia, La Pedrera, and Park Guell.

Maybe now I'll have a reason to visit Geneva - it's so close but I have never visited besides arriving from the airpot....

Nancy U, Oct 6, 2010 @ 10:52
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 5

ah they are pretty!!! I need to get one for myself, so three all together! :)  Do you remember how much are they?  You want two of the same color?   

ah they are pretty!!! I need to get one for myself, so three all together! :)  Do you remember how much are they?  You want two of the same color?   

Wei C, Oct 6, 2010 @ 11:07
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 6

Yep, two of the same colour since I liked that one best. There were actually like 3 different colours for this style. They did necklaces like this too - which seems tempting now that I think about it. And they made earrings and simpler bracelet designs. They were like 9€ each - which isn't too much I think compared to some of the stuff I had seen here in Switzerland which are definitely pretty but out of my price range....

Yep, two of the same colour since I liked that one best. There were actually like 3 different colours for this style. They did necklaces like this too - which seems tempting now that I think about it. And they made earrings and simpler bracelet designs. They were like 9€ each - which isn't too much I think compared to some of the stuff I had seen here in Switzerland which are definitely pretty but out of my price range....

Nancy U, Oct 6, 2010 @ 13:02
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
6 Replies | 779 Views      |  Send to friend

Feedback Form