Login or Sign Up

Global Forums > Exchange Things > Swiss Cantonal flags

Only members can see photos
Only members can see names and photos
Swiss Cantonal flags

Hallo,                                                                                                                                        I have  8  Geneva  brand-new flags each size meter  0.57  X  0.57. In exchange I wish to have the following flags when possible in the same size...: Zurich, Lucerne, Nidwald, Schwyz, Uri, Bern, Vaud, Fribourg.                                                                                                           I have  also  2  brand-new flags of  Valais  each size  meter 1  X  1. In exchange I wish to have 2  flags in the same size of Bern and Vaud.

Thank you.

The text you are quoting:

Hallo,                                                                                                                                        I have  8  Geneva  brand-new flags each size meter  0.57  X  0.57. In exchange I wish to have the following flags when possible in the same size...: Zurich, Lucerne, Nidwald, Schwyz, Uri, Bern, Vaud, Fribourg.                                                                                                           I have  also  2  brand-new flags of  Valais  each size  meter 1  X  1. In exchange I wish to have 2  flags in the same size of Bern and Vaud.

Thank you.

MAI_Jul 19, 2011 @ 19:42
Your Reply:
Reply  Reply With Quote  Thank Poster
! Report to Admin

0 Replies | 698 Views      |  Send to friend

No replies posted yet.
0 Replies | 698 Views      |  Send to friend

Feedback Form